$10 season 1 and 2 pro upgrades on PSN store.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Going on right now.

Nothing in Europe.

If it's 10 bucks for all pro upgrades (season 1 AND season 2)... well, still not interested. It should have stayed an unlockable content (in-game, by achieving the wizard goals) since the beginning.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Nothing in Europe.

If it's 10 bucks for all pro upgrades (season 1 AND season 2)... well, still not interested. It should have stayed an unlockable content (in-game, by achieving the wizard goals) since the beginning.

When was pro mode unlockable?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
They said "purchased" when I looked at them, so I didn't even know how much they were charging for them until I read it here to know they were $10 each. Heh.

I did have both full seasons with all the pro upgrades already, so these are obviously just a consolidation of all the pro upgrades for each season. I guess they'll come in handy if I ever have to set TPA all up again, for whatever reason.

They kinda psyched me out though, I saw 2 new addons for TPA and thought they might be a couple season 3 tables, but......no. Ah well, I knew through this site that new tables weren't scheduled until April 1, but I was hoping for a surprise. Yeah, not the surprise I was expecting.

Let's just hope we aren't played for fools come April 1.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Is that really a deal? The difference in price between the pro mode and non-pro mode packs is $10, isn't it? ($30 vs $40, or $40 vs $50)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts