100% of the trophies in all available pinball games on PS3 and PSVita

Heinz

Feb 17, 2013
I (heinz70) can show you now the fruits of my pinball endeavours and I guess they are impressing: After beating Genie on PS3 today, I can proudly assert that I have collected 100% of the trophies in Pinball Arcade (PS3) and Pinball Arcade (PSVita) :). I have collected 100% of the trophies in all available Zen Studios pinball games on PS3 and PSVita as well, Zen Pinball 2 (PS3), Zen Pinball 2 (PSVita), Star Wars Pinball (PS3), Star Wars Pinball (PSVita), Marvel Pinball. Yes, this was a lot of work, tension and excitement and if you had asked me a few months ago if I thought I would be able to really get all the trophies I would have said no. But well, here they are and I look forward to lots of new awesome tables and, probably sadly only in the case of Zen Studios pinball games, new exciting and challenging trophies to collect. :) )

Brock

Jan 28, 2014
You are PINBAWESOME dude. Great work, but why do you expect no new, exciting or challenging trophies from TPA?

Heinz

Feb 17, 2013
You are PINBAWESOME dude. Great work, but why do you expect no new, exciting or challenging trophies from TPA?
The table packs from pack 16 on will not have trophies as Farsight has reached the trophy limit. I am going to buy all the new tables nevertheless, of course. New Pinball Arcade trophies every month would be great, though, but Sony does not allow it.

Brock

Jan 28, 2014
Ah yeah, think I read that somewhere.. Well 'boo' to Sony and their pitiful trophy limits then. You deserve more man.. MORE.
Do you have a number for the hours of play combined for your achievement?
I've been chasing the wizard goals on PC, I consider them training for attempts at top 40 leaderboard scores. One hell of tutorial, 150 hours and onwards. Loved every second :D

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts