100% Trophy Club

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Now that we know that we will not be getting any more trophies on TPA for PS3, I have decided to make this thread so that people can show off the fact that they have 100% trophies. Or complain about the ones they can't get.

By the way, I have 100% trophies!!!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Duh, I still haven't gotten all goals on the PS2 versions of TPHoF yet... should connect that little bugger again and see if I can do it now that I'm used to the way-more-difficult TPA implementations.

SimPanssi

Oct 1, 2013
I have 100% of the trophies on PS3. Just completed the Champion Pub 'Win the Ultimate Challenge' wizard goal, it was the last one I needed to complete my trophy set.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Duh, I still haven't gotten all goals on the PS2 versions of TPHoF yet... should connect that little bugger again and see if I can do it now that I'm used to the way-more-difficult TPA implementations.

I never got all of the goals in phof Williams Collection myself. I went back to it recently and saw that some things are harder in phof. For instance, Pinbot is 100 times harder and it is obscenely difficult to make the shots to advance to the sun. Also, specials do not award extra balls and I find that you have to really hold the flippers tight or it will briefly go down and up again, launching the ball when and where you don't want to. I still haven't completed Sorcerer, Jive Time, Pinbot and Medieval Madness on phof. Medieval Madness was due to the flipper problem I mentioned.

And if you go back to the Gottlieb Collection, beware. It is very floaty and all of the tables are about a million times harder than their TPA counterparts.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I never got all of the goals in phof Williams Collection myself. I went back to it recently and saw that some things are harder in phof. For instance, Pinbot is 100 times harder and it is obscenely difficult to make the shots to advance to the sun. Also, specials do not award extra balls and I find that you have to really hold the flippers tight or it will briefly go down and up again, launching the ball when and where you don't want to. I still haven't completed Sorcerer, Jive Time, Pinbot and Medieval Madness on phof. Medieval Madness was due to the flipper problem I mentioned.

And if you go back to the Gottlieb Collection, beware. It is very floaty and all of the tables are about a million times harder than their TPA counterparts.

Actually it doesn't matter how hard you hold the buttons. The flipper curse of PHoF was that the flipper couldn't hold long flipper holds. The fix is to plug the controller into the charge cable. Don't ask me why it worked, it just did. FS doesn't have a good team record of coding for the PS3 controller.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'm 100% ..... in WPHOF. ;)
I still don't understand why that disc based game didn't have a platinum trophy.
It seems like Farsight had trophy problems even back then.

I'll never get 100% on TPA because of Genie and RBION. Those are two that just aren't in my gaming future.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Battle for the Kingdom and Advance to the Sun were the only 2 I still needed in WPHOF. I got all trophies for the original TPA tables and the first few DLC packs but then lost interest in getting trophies, it actually got me so frustrated I didn’t even enjoy playing the game anymore..

Kudos to the 100% guys, well done!

VMethos

Jun 29, 2012
I guess I should eventually try to complete this as I am very close but I really don't want to spend more time playing Genie and Harley Davidson.

1 goal left on Genie (the 3,000,000? point one)
1 goal left on Harley3rd Edition (complete wizard mode)
and 2 or 3 left on Champion Pub... simply because I've barely played it.

It's annoying to be so close... but I'd rather spend my pinball time on tables I enjoy. ;-)

LOTR99

Dec 18, 2012
Agree, I love the packs, and look forward to them on PS3 and Vita (and soon PS4), but really miss the trophies!!!

arttq

Oct 8, 2012
Finally got all of them. Last goal was winning the ultimate challenge in pub champion. It felt like the game was being extra cruel for it being the last one (it took many many tries).

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm sitting at 58% right now. I'm trying to get all the Master trophies before I go for the Wizard's.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Sitting at 63% now!

Just got my White Water Master trophy. It took me forever to activate Gold Rush.

Also just got my Genie Master trophy.

Recently got my Champion Pub Master. It's not my favorite table, so I just wasn't playing it much.

I do have BoP, EatPM, and Gorgar Wizard trophies, and I'm one goal away from completing ToM and ToTAN.

Now on to activate multiball on Flight 2000:)mad:). Edit: Done. :D No trophy, but I'm just glad I got it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts