100% Trophy Club

Primero

Sep 12, 2013
I'm working on Central Park(1000 points on one ball), Big Shot(250,000 point game), and Cirqus Voltaire(Voltaire's Multiple Jackpots).

Those are the ones that only need one more goal, anyway. Funhouse, Space Shuttle, Cactus Canyon, Taxi, and Monster Bash all have two goals to go.

I really should just focus on one table at a time, but it's hard when so many are so close.

Those are all pretty easy except for Monster Bash. You'll be done in no time.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Great going Heinz! I'm still in the 70s but should be able to pick off a few more goals soon. I find that mastering the art of nudging is the key to completing the difficult Wizard goals; completed both Central Park and Big Shot recently which are impossible to do without proper nudging.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I've only been able to play from time to time, but the Big Shot and Central Park Wizard goals keep eluding me.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Just keep playing Central Park and eventually you'll get it, its more luck than anything once you apply the basic strategy of sending the ball back up to the top of the table whenever possible.

Big Shot is a good challenging goal but very doable, especially if you get on a good run on the fifth ball. Its also great practice for nudging skills so its time well spent anyway.

If you've gotten through all of the rest then these two won't hold you up for long.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just keep playing Central Park and eventually you'll get it, its more luck than anything once you apply the basic strategy of sending the ball back up to the top of the table whenever possible.

Big Shot is a good challenging goal but very doable, especially if you get on a good run on the fifth ball. Its also great practice for nudging skills so its time well spent anyway.

If you've gotten through all of the rest then these two won't hold you up for long.

Yeah that's what I've gathered. I came within 13 points of the Central Park goal last night, and when I didn't get it I was just done.

Lately I've been working mostly on ST:TNG Warp 9.9 and the Romulan goal.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You know, I just realized this was on the PS3 forum. My trophies are for the Vita. I have 38% on PS3.

Last edited:

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Now that we know that we will not be getting any more trophies on TPA for PS3, I have decided to make this thread so that people can show off the fact that they have 100% trophies. Or complain about the ones they can't get.

By the way, I have 100% trophies!!!

Gorgar, you wouldnt mind if i make the same thread in ps4 section?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts