2 Monitor Backglass and Camera MediaPack

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
[MENTION=150]lettuce[/MENTION]
Yes, I do have all the camera files, including the latest for Dr. Who. I'll have to grab them from my pin cab, tonight. Then try to find a way to send them to you.
--Curtis

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Thanks!

Just a quick question that you might be able to help with. I have notice in my cab that i have a black bar along the bottom of the screen when i start a table up, it seems to be the part where the big yellow start button is to actually start the table, that section seems to go black and then the table is display above that. Any ideas what that issue could be?

Also do you know why the backglass is cut of from the top, it doesnt appear to be centre of the monitor

thanks

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
[MENTION=150]lettuce[/MENTION],
The black bar is part of the new User Interface. On my cab, it has an option (in addition to the Start button) to change the pinball ball. The new UI is awful in my opinion. As for your backglass getting cut off...what's the resolution of your backglass monitor and playfield monitor/TV? If your playfield is less than 1920x1080, say a 720p HDTV, then you may have to adjust some settings in your DX11 configuration for TPA: that being the BackBufferWidth and BackBufferHeight. Typically, 1080 and 2200 respectively. You can do that when starting TPA; instead of starting the game, choose to configure. Also, in the mod's SETTINGS.INI file, find the WindowStretch option and play around with the value there. Mine is set to 293. My cab uses a 1080p HDTV for the playfield and a 1280x1024 LCD monitor for the backglass.
One more thing....try this link for the camera files pack...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfmt5ishm15k9oo/Cameras.zip?dl=0
You can tweak the camera by using the number pad of your keyboard. Those keys (numbers and symbols) will adjust the camera.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Thanks curtis.

Yeah that bar when it has the start button and can select your pinball, when i start a table that section of the screen just seems to turn black and then the actual table is display above that, so im not getting a fullscreen image of the table as that black bar stays there, how do i get that to disappear?

im actually using DSR via the Nvidia CP, so my main screen is a 1080p screen which ive upsalced to 1440p (DSR) and the backglass screen is a 720p screen. So if i play around with the 'WidthStretch' option in the ini file i should be able to get the screen to come down, the actual aspect ratio of the backglass seems to be ok im just missing the top part of the imag

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.