2015 NHL Season

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love hockey. Watched my Fylers drop the opener last night. But I wasn't expecting them to beat the Bruins in Boston. Hoping for a bounce back tonight against the Devils.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
SO PUMPED! I root for the Pens, but live in Caps territory, so I watch most of their games too.

Someone needed to tell the Kings last night that the season started....:eek:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
This season couldn't start quickly enough. Between dealing with all the people that were "fans" of soccer for a couple months to the nfl controversies and the sham that the nba has continued to be with their own controversies and prima donnas making a show out of their free agencies. Thank god for hockey to save us.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Someone needed to tell the Kings last night that the season started....:eek:

It was a banner hanging night, I'll cut them a break. :p

This season couldn't start quickly enough. Between dealing with all the people that were "fans" of soccer for a couple months to the nfl controversies and the sham that the nba has continued to be with their own controversies and prima donnas making a show out of their free agencies. Thank god for hockey to save us.

Yeah, the soccer nonsense was a joke, and there's no LA team in the NFL, so I couldn't care less.

I've stuck with the Vikings for a while, but ever since the "Bounty Scandal", I've really just stopped caring. The Vikings had the title won that year, and it took a full team of *******s purposely trying to injure a QB just to beat us. I'm thoroughly enjoying watching the Saints suck, year after year. I hope they never win again, and if Drew Brees somehow gets his brains smashed in from sacks, I'll be even more happy.

As for the NBA, you leave it alone! lol It's my main sport, and it's bad enough watching my Lakers go through a rebuild. Sadly, we just can't win the title every year, though we do always try. :p

I will say this, I'm so tired of all this blatant "tanking", esp from the 76ers, who don't even try to hide it. You add that, along with all the LeBron nut sucking, and it's going to be a boring season. I'm hoping we can get some help next season, seeing we'll have all the cap space in the world. :cool:

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Actually given what happened last year, I was quite happy to see my Sharks go out and do that to the Kings. It doesn't make up for last year, but it's the first step they have to take.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I predict my Oilers will be greatly improved this year and will finish 25th in the league (24th if they aren't plagued by injuries).

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Thought it would be time to bump this thread, now that playoffs are less than a week away. How is everyone's team doing? My team won the President's trophy (not to rub it in or anything). I think that the Rangers want to avoid Boston in the first round at all costs. We just don't play that well against them. Detroit and the Islanders (even though they are slumping, they are still a very good team) are pretty scary too.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Latetly I watch way more hockey than I should because I'm tired all day long.
The games start really late here. I'm focusing on Winnipeg. SJ lost the race for the playoffs.
Tonight's big games, for me, are Winnipeg in Colorado and LA in Calgary.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Can't believe the Kings didn't get in. Wow

Give someone else a chance for once. :p. last year I felt all of the teams LA beat to get to the SCF could have won the cup if they didn't play LA.

It seems like anyone can win it this year. Should be an interesting and exciting playoffs.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I hope I don't look like a Senators fan after tonights game.
Superballs certainly walks around with a big grin atm.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Watching the MTL OTT game right now. Not a fan of either team but I'm glad to see OTT hanging in there after that run to make the playoffs.
That disallowed goal was really crap against them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.