3 yrs old today!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I just stumbled across it on the PSN store. I nearly **** myself, because I'd been wanting a good, portable pinball game with real tables, and PHoF was only on PSP.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I can put together a semi believable story in my head of how I found TPA...bought it at launch on PS3 after discovering the Williams collection a month prior and Googled for more info.

What I can't for the life of me figure out is how I found this site! And then I am simply amazed at how much time this game and site has taken over my free time. Boggles my mind.

edit

Okay, just found one of my earliest posts to this site (March '12) and according to that, I was waiting for TPA to come to the PS3 still! So I was actually in the forum before I even had the game?? What a nutter. Worse than that, [MENTION=3]Jeff Strong[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1278]PinWiz[/MENTION] were encouraging me to write more threads. So it's all their fault.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I had the Williams collection on the Xbox,and I'm a big arcade guy. I was heavily into XBLA and playing stuff like Game Room. When TPA was announced with AFM coming out for it,it was a no brainer purchase for me.

After the 360 fiasco,I ended up getting my first iPad. Got TPA on it and the rest is history. It's turned into a pinball Renaissance for me,and I haven't looked back. :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I used to have the Gottlieb Collection for PS2 when I was younger, but I lost the disc a year after I got it. Later I was looking for the game on Amazon and one of the results was Pinball Arcade, so I found its article on Wikipedia and it said it was already out (this was around the time Scared Stiff was released). I purchased it and started playing... then the release of Whitewater made me so hype that I decided to join the forums. :)

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Support/following Farsight is very neat. They need their own show - very similar to watching an episode of American Restoration or American Pickers. :)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I first found TPA and this fine forum when someone gave me my tablet. I went to the play store and searched for "Fun House" pinball and found TPA. After I found all the tables that were offered, I shed a tear of joy. I never thought I would have all these recreations of my favorite pinball machines at my fingertips any time of day or night. Woo-Hoo!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts