31 Rudy Hits, yet no Sausage Bonus?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I played a great game, and scored 31 Rudy Hits, yet I didn't receive a Sausage Bonus (which is supposed to be scored at 6 hits), and didn't achieve the goal (I did do it in a subsequent game, but I still lost the points). Is there some other trick, like 6 hits have to happen on the same ball, or before some other event, such as multiball or clearing the mirror?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Very interesting link that.
Yes, this Uncle Willy sounded like he had an inside line on the company; maybe even was an employee. He also mentioned having several machines in the field he periodically had to service, so he was definitely in the business.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Yes, this Uncle Willy sounded like he had an inside line on the company; maybe even was an employee. He also mentioned having several machines in the field he periodically had to service, so he was definitely in the business.

If you look at the original site address for the webpage and Uncle Willy's email address, you'll notice that Uncle Willy was answering questions for and on the Williams website.

I guess that would mean he most definitely was in the business.

:)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
If you look at the original site address for the webpage and Uncle Willy's email address, you'll notice that Uncle Willy was answering questions for and on the Williams website.

I guess that would mean he most definitely was in the business.

:)
Yes you're right. Willy = Williams. How'd I miss that? I wonder if that's the same unclewilly that made all those awesome VP tables, and occasionally posts here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.