360 Pack #3 Gameplay Video

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
Wait, did someone say High Speed? :)

These tables look great. I'm already keeping 400 points in my account in reserve just so I don't have to waste 60 seconds purchasing more points when I could be playing new DLC!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
We have System 11 pretty much working. Doing older chips like System 6 shouldn't be too hard. Once we get that done Gorgar and Black Knight will behave like the real tables.
Great news! How long before this is implemented? Will we see it done on Taxi upon the release of pack 5 (assuming that is indeed what will be on that pack), or will it be a little longer?

Last edited:

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
We have System 11 pretty much working. Doing older chips like System 6 shouldn't be too hard. Once we get that done Gorgar and Black Knight will behave like the real tables.

As for scripting, we use the same scripting as PHOF, however it's a different pinball framework, so it's quite possible some things work differently or get "broken".

Sounds great Mike, thanks for sharing the information with us. Everyone at FarSight has done an excellent job, and I'm looking forward to playing every table you guys release :)

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
we have system 11 pretty much working. Doing older chips like system 6 shouldn't be too hard. Once we get that done gorgar and black knight will behave like the real tables.

As for scripting, we use the same scripting as phof, however it's a different pinball framework, so it's quite possible some things work differently or get "broken".

hype train!

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
This is the first pack that makes me wish you could pick tables a la carte. I understand Gorgar's historical importance and everything, but I think I more than got my fill of actually playing it in PHOF. For the older tables, Firepower is more my speed. Never was a huge fan of Black Knight or Gorgar.

But whatever, I'm happy to support the project even if that means buying tables I may not play much. The way I see it I'd gladly pay $5 for Monster Bash alone, and I probably would have been willing to pay even more than that. I played the hell out of the real machine at my student union building back in my college days, and haven't been able to find a working one since.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
You should be looking more forward to Taxi, Jeff. But I forgive you.

As for scripting, we use the same scripting as PHOF, however it's a different pinball framework, so it's quite possible some things work differently or get "broken".
Wait, does that mean Taxi will be emulated off the bat? Holy crap! All you need to do now is start releasing more Ritchie tables and FS will be back in my good books ;)

PS. I found this little blurb on system11.org:
This is an interesting set of games, as the System 11 boardset proved very flexible (throughout its various revisions), and they feature gameplay and audio close to that of modern WPC games, while retaining a little of the more basic feel found in older games. For me, the perfect type.
Sums up my feelings perfectly. More System 11 games!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.