360 PFX2 Sale

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
The physics are indeed strange, the flipper gap to small, to ball not bounce enough! But somehow I have fun with it. :D
And to be honest, I have more fun with the first two marvel packs than with the avengers tables.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
So, after buying the the Marvel and V&V packs, here is my honest order judged by the fun factor:
Marvel > V&V > Avengers
P.S. Sorry for the double post. :D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So, after buying the the Marvel and V&V packs, here is my honest order judged by the fun factor:
Marvel > V&V > Avengers
P.S. Sorry for the double post. :D

So they got less fun with each release....I guess I made the right decision since I've only bought the first Marvel pack.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
So they got less fun with each release....I guess I made the right decision since I've only bought the first Marvel pack.
That's only his opinion. Personally, I'd say the reverse (A > V&V > M). Avengers is awesome, and there's no good excuse for not picking up V & V for 400 msp.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Yeah, 400 msp for the V&V pack was a no-brainer.
I think most Zen players would prefer Richards order:
A > V&V > M
But somehow, my order is completely different.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012

I only don't really like the Avengers table itself. World War Hulk is one of my most played tables in PFX2 and I really like all V&V tables as they are all so different. For pack one the demo's of wolverine, iron man and spiderman never grabbed me.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I love Iron Man!
It's a hard table, you have to know what to do. The look is weak, but the challenge is great!

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Tables on sale from 25-Sep to 1-Oct:
Captain America 120 MSP
Marvel Avengers Chronicles 400 MSP
Marvel Pinball 400 MSP

Members online

Members online