80710723 error

stu

Nov 7, 2015
cant update game keeps giving me network error. just finished chatting with sony tried everything and still no luck. they say it is a developer issue. anyone else having this problem

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Farsight seem to be having server issues on their end (see the Android and iOS forums for info). Seem as though everything that's saved to or loaded from Farsight's servers is currently down.

stu

Nov 7, 2015
any word on this problem? purchased this to play cyclone and now cant update to be able to play. you got my money a long time ago and would like to play game. this really is uncool going on months now of not being able to play game because of updates.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
any word on this problem? purchased this to play cyclone and now cant update to be able to play. you got my money a long time ago and would like to play game. this really is uncool going on months now of not being able to play game because of updates.

Our internal server issue was resolved. Is this still happening to you?
Are any other games throwing an error code?
Are you using wifi or an ethernet connection?

This seems to be a common PS3 problem usually rectified by changing some network settings.

stu

Nov 7, 2015
just tried again 3 times. same thing. what would you advise? connected with ethernet

Last edited:

VincentVegas

Feb 8, 2013
Since yesterday I have got the same problem, no server connection. Is the server down again? PS3 is connected correctly and other games work.

Regards
Thomas

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Since yesterday I have got the same problem, no server connection. Is the server down again? PS3 is connected correctly and other games work.

Regards
Thomas

Theres a communication error between our server and Sony's. We've contacted Sony regarding the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.