A master list of desired tables?

leannaray

Sep 21, 2014
Future possible tables get mentioned and discussed all over the forums here, don't they! I wonder if it would be helpful to have a master list of tables that we could all vote for? A list with a cumulative number of votes for each table. I think Farsight might find such a list helpful in their decision as to what tables to build next.

Such a list might look something like this:

Aces and Kings (1970) 570
Addams Family (1992) 3,214
Amazon Hunt (1983) 27

etc etc etc

Members should be able to insert a new table-name that's not there already, and of course each table can be voted on only once by each member.

What do *you* think of this idea?

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
Swords of Fury / IPD No. 2486 / June, 1988 / 4 Players
[ Submit Changes ]
Average Fun Rating: [ 8 stars - Click for comments ] 7.9/10 (56 ratings/40 comments) [ Add Your Rating! ]
Manufacturer: Williams Electronics Games, Incorporated, a subsidiary of WMS Ind.,
Incorporated (1985-1999) [Trade Name: Williams]
Model Number: 559
Common Abbreviations: SoF
MPU: Williams System 11B
Type: Solid State Electronic (SS) [?]
Production: 2,705 units (approximate)

i stumbled upon a video...wow it looks great...d.m.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I think it would be helpful & interesting to have a single list of tables with %age votes received in the various polls, and links to the polls.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
My absolute most wanted table is (IMO) the best table that Data East ever made, wide bodied Guns n Roses. I would kick in $1,000 for a kickstarter on it. I know it's got basically no chance at being made and I'm probably gonna have to bend over and, well u get where I'm going with this, and buy a real one at some over-inflated price. I can still dream however.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Some other must haves. Sorcerer,circus (pythons version), cyclone, jack bot, firepower 2, hurricane, and take your pick of a few EM's since this seasons "EM" is fer from it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts