Add a Company to TPA aka Hypothetical Nonsense

Which company would you like?

• Total voters

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I chose Capcom since I would really like to see Pinball Magic and Breakshot in TPA along with the ultra rare Big Bang Bar and Kingpin. Second choice would be Jersey Jack.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
looks I`m the odd mug hehe !!! European :cool:

Any specific company you had in mind? Zaccaria? Inder?

It's neat to see Atari doing so well. I didn't realize they were all that popular. Always liked their unique pfs.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I winder who owns the rights to atari arcade stuff these days, if its zmbie atari they will sell their granny for a dollar

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I winder who owns the rights to atari arcade stuff these days, if its zmbie atari they will sell their granny for a dollar

Everything owned by the original Atari, Inc. (not to be confused with the current Atari, Inc.) is either owned by the modern Atari, SA (from when they were Infogrames) or Warner Bros. Entertainment these days.

Warner should have the pinball assets.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Any specific company you had in mind? Zaccaria? Inder?

It's neat to see Atari doing so well. I didn't realize they were all that popular. Always liked their unique pfs.
Citizen , Zaccaria !!! it would be great to get all the odd tables , nice. :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Citizen , Zaccaria !!! it would be great to get all the odd tables , nice. :cool:

The mobile version of zaccaria is a bargin 40 tables, the steam versions much more fancy more tables and features etc, much more brutal in execution than tpa so great for short games

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
The mobile version of zaccaria is a bargin 40 tables, the steam versions much more fancy more tables and features etc, much more brutal in execution than tpa so great for short games

100% agree - with SPA going into the third month of being broken on iOS, I have been spending a lot more time with Zaccaria, it's really fun. A couple of stinkers in there, but they give you so much control over physics that even the brutal ones can be made playable.

I wish we would get some of the new improvements on Mobile that they have been putting into the PC version, but even if not, the "gold" package on Zaccaria is the best value in digital pinball on iOS.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Capcom all the way

Let Zaccaria do the old euro games Recel, Sonic, and Interflip (I wish)

That new Houdini machine from American Pinball looks nice, would like to try it

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Capcom all the way

Let Zaccaria do the old euro games Recel, Sonic, and Interflip (I wish)

That new Houdini machine from American Pinball looks nice, would like to try it

I’ve played Houdini. It is very cool. Light and sound are very good. And it’s packed with toys. I played with early code, but the code was still pretty darn good. Based on what I’ve seen and read on Pinside, the code looks great now. They also added a lot if display animation since I’ve played it. It does have a couple of very tight shots that might frustrate location or unskilled players. But in a home environment, where you can play it a bunch, I don’t think it would be an issue.

Members online

Members online