Addams kick starter

Mega

Feb 28, 2012
Honestly, the backglass is the least of my worries. You can't even see it when you play, and if some actors don't wanna play ball, fine with me.

scarmonyx

Oct 1, 2014
I agree the tiny backglass image isn't an issue, but isn't that also Lloyd's character prominently displayed right between the flippers? Ironically it doesn't even look much like Lloyd. I suppose they could morph it into a more generic looking Uncle Fester. Are any of the callouts Lloyd?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, it's bogus. The last time it took a couple days to be removed so this will get removed in a day or 2.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
It maybe removed sooner. The 9/20 bogus donation was on a weekend. It was taken care of right away on Monday.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, it's bogus. The last time it took a couple days to be removed so this will get removed in a day or 2.

Might not be, one of our forum members who has been around at least since the T2 KS is claiming the 6k was his pledge.

---------
Not fake. It was mine. Not every1 is a troll. I want this too. It is personal & helps with my epileptic attacks.

Could be legit

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
What if a "troll" was not the idiot everyone thought them to be, but a smart person who knew that acting like they oppose something would motivate others to support in ways they may not otherwise.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
What if a "troll" was not the idiot everyone thought them to be, but a smart person who knew that acting like they oppose something would motivate others to support in ways they may not otherwise.

No, he's clearly an idiot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts