Aerobatics (1977) Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt also on this table it seems after the last update that the ball ignores the top kickout hole and rarely enters it during a game.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
the right hand pop bumber is still not registering the correct sound. Left pop bumper is fine, but right one hardly makes a sound. Reported on previous release.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt also on this table it seems after the last update that the ball ignores the top kickout hole and rarely enters it during a game.
I made it to be wider a little bit for easier sit. The next update will bring this change.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
the right hand pop bumber is still not registering the correct sound. Left pop bumper is fine, but right one hardly makes a sound. Reported on previous release.
It's impossible because the same sounds are played here.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
thanks for looking into this - tried again and right pop bumper just makes a clicking noise. Someone else please confirm.

c24402d0f5.jpg

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Works OK here (Nexus 7 2012, 5.1; Note Pro 12.2, 4.4.2). Maybe a corrupt file somewhere?

p.s. It's really blinking hard to hit it when you're trying to! :)

thanks for checking.......... hmmm that's really strange! I upgraded my S3 phone and the bumpers have the correct sound.

Uninstalled from Nexus 7 and reinstalled, I still get no sound on the right bumper?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I recently downgraded from LP to KK 4.4.4 (reinstalled from scratch using ROM).

My S3 phone is running JB 4.3 and sound works fine.

Am at a loss as to what to try next. Happy to live with it as very minor but just didn't want this to affect others and go unreported.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I recently downgraded from LP to KK 4.4.4 (reinstalled from scratch using ROM).

My S3 phone is running JB 4.3 and sound works fine.

Am at a loss as to what to try next. Happy to live with it as very minor but just didn't want this to affect others and go unreported.
Thanks for your report anyway. We will be able to fix it as soon as we can reproduce that issue here.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Android v3.4.1

When the "All Objects Reflection" graphic option is enabled, black bars appear along the bottom of the rear wall of the cabinet:

oqn4OW.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Android v3.4.1

Excruciatingly minor aesthetic bug:

The load screen screenshot is still showing the shadow across the right flipper from version 3.4:

fxTM86.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Android v3.4.1

Excruciatingly minor aesthetic bug:

The load screen screenshot is still showing the shadow across the right flipper from version 3.4:

fxTM86.jpg
What a sharp eyes you have :) The next update will fix it.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Zsolt after shooting down the two dropdown targets (see pic) they dont reset back in upright position during the game, but get reset at the start of a new ball.,

Is this how its supposed to be ?
a3abc7314aad5093adee52e87dbb8d63.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts