AGE of TPA players

AGE of TPA players

• Total voters

LordKthulu

Oct 24, 2012
I turn 38 in February... Yeah another child of the Atari/Arcade/C64 Vs Spectrum generation ;)

Who is excited that 'The Lost Treasures of Infocom' was recently released on iOS... I know it's not just me!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
You two are going about it wrong. Those hairs are silver, not grey. I should know, I have a great number of them. ;)

N

Nik Barbour

No problem with hair thinning or grey (my Dad's 68 and hasn't a grey hair yet - or lost any), but hair coming out of places it didn't used to.....
Nostrils, ears, had to shave my shoulders the other day. Eyebrows are fast becoming eyebrow. :)

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Know the feeling :) losing hair where I want it, and a surplus where I don't!
And there more my lady keeps removing those hairs, the stronger they grow back out...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I finally gave up the fight with my hair. It was thinning on top, and I spiked my hair, so there was a LOT of scalp showing! My wife said I had to wait till I was 40 to do something drastic. I gave her an extra 8 months of it, then buzzed it all. Yesterday I went full Mr. Clean on it with a razor. She hates it! Thinks 'bald' equals 'old', but strangely it makes me feel younger. Probably cause now I don't care about my hair (or lack of) and thinking about how it looked and avoiding bending down to expose the top of my head took way more effort.

N

Nik Barbour

I finally gave up the fight with my hair. It was thinning on top, and I spiked my hair, so there was a LOT of scalp showing! My wife said I had to wait till I was 40 to do something drastic. I gave her an extra 8 months of it, then buzzed it all. Yesterday I went full Mr. Clean on it with a razor. She hates it! Thinks 'bald' equals 'old', but strangely it makes me feel younger. Probably cause now I don't care about my hair (or lack of) and thinking about how it looked and avoiding bending down to expose the top of my head took way more effort.

Part of my job is CAD support for engineers, so I spend a lot of time stood behind people sat down on an office chair, at a PC.
In other words, very good view of people's crowns.
We have a new engineer, and at first I couldn't figure out what was bugging me whilst looking over his shoulder helping him - Then it dropped - he has spray on hair.
Its like a thick dark foam he sprays on the thinning bit to hide the skin!
If I was in that boat I'd do the same as you and shave it all off.

I can't stop staring at his head now!

Edit- apologies to anyone on here with spray on hair, I'm sure it looks really natural on you.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It sucks in the winter, and its amazing how 2 day stubble insulates. You save alot on shampoo :D and cover your dome in the summer!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It sucks in the winter, and its amazing how 2 day stubble insulates. You save alot on shampoo :D and cover your dome in the summer!

Well shampoo just gave way to body wash is all! I also need the sides and back of my head (where hair was thick) to catch some sun 'cause right now they're blindingly white.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Add to the balding/weight gain/hairs growing where you don't want them to shrinking bladder. I have a motto, never walk past a perfectly good toilet :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts