ALL ZACCARIA pinball Tables RELESEAD ! light & dark roon view + short review .

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
u3e7eqap.jpg

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I tried to fix the English mistakes on the main title - RELESEAD >> released , ROON>> room , but I don't know how , so ; sorry 4 this one :)

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
se5y6ava.jpg
The Pool Champion table are FUN to play , the graphic " art on the playfield have a good combination of colors " and the playfield layout are interesthing , the sound effects have a good variation of sounds but I gave 3.5 cause in my opinion didn't connect very well with the table pool theme , good examples are Time Machine , Black Belt , Magic Castle , Clown and others match very well theme & sound effects ... but I most say it's a light review on the final score , when the definitive phisycs be update , i may do a new review more accurate on all tables , considering table layout and art separately " on the playfield & glass box " or not :) . Considering score 3 it's Good , Pool Champion score 3.8 it's really good score 4 now .... for just ¥200 it's a most have table for any pinball player on their pinball collection on IOS

Last edited:

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
... because they use emulation while Zaccaria scripts all their tables. Emulation takes more of a CPU hit I guess, probably difficult or impossible to do on mobile. Too bad, nice light show for sure, terrific engine.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
This review its old , with old physics engine , also the graphics have being updated ...some tables got low score cause was almost impossible to play " like Clown per example " now with new engine and graphics the final score need to be update ...when the colection it's done plus new glow light effects that's coming ... I hope to do a new review with new photos etc ...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts