Request Allow tournament high scores to save to table

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
So as I'm sure many others here have been doing, I've been playing in the tournament lately. In a couple instances I've gotten a really great high score and the game has prompted me to enter my initials, but when I check the high score board outside of the tournament, the score I posted doesn't show up.

Is it possible this could be changed? I really don't like having to play the tournament with the mindset that if I beat my high score it won't be saved.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I noticed this last night and thought it was a one-time glitch. Apparently, it's not.

I agree with the OP, since the tournament tables are never going to be set easier than their corresponding "normal" tables, it makes no sense to not save any high scores earned under tournament conditions.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Game Center achievements would be nice as well seeing as I've managed to hit a couple I don't have while in the tournament mode.

K

Korven

Yes, playing ST:TNG, during the end I almost wished for the ball to drain so I wouldn't beat my highscore... :(

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I agree, have set 4 new high scores since the tourney. Half the tables and while I may get a couple new custom pinballs, would be nice to have those scores saved.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Same here, would like to see my highscores made in the tournament also appear in the tables's highscore list, gamecenter and the normal leaderboards. Only if table is set at least as difficult ofcourse.

Finishing a wizardgoal during tournament is not awarded either at the moment, is it?

splatterthrash

Dec 5, 2012
I've been thinking about how the tournaments are set up in general. How about if the scores arent going to be saved, then no extra balls generated for your table. Make a bit more tournament-y.

GUSHandGO

Feb 3, 2013
I wish I would have known that the tournament scores wouldn't be saved to my tables. I got my highest scores by a long shot on Medieval Madness, Twilight Zone and Star Trek.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Add me to the list, I've beaten my high scores on most tables during tournament play, if they aren't going to alter the tables in any way i.e. no extra balls or moving posts etc then they may as well let the scores save as normal to the leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts