Amidst all this talk about SPA, what about TPA season 6?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Indeed, finally a changelog! But will the PS3 receive season 6 as well? If not, how about the drop-to-bronze bug that has been haunting tournament play for over a year now? Is that anywhere close to being fixed for good?

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
European update 1.17 installed! But there is no season pass or bundle for season 6 in Playstation Store. So, I guess I have to buy each table separately? No extra content added to the Store anytime soon?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
European update 1.17 installed! But there is no season pass or bundle for season 6 in Playstation Store. So, I guess I have to buy each table separately? No extra content added to the Store anytime soon?
Michael just wait , season pass should be in 1-2 weeks , I think !!! :cool:

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Michael I had trouble finding it on the the italian store as well, but in the end I found it. In my store the season pass cannot be found using "pinball arcade" as keyword (...), but in my case it has been labeled "sesta stagione passo" (a bad translation for 'sixth season pass'. It literally means 'sixth season step' (?)) with no reference at all to the title (Pinball Arcade).
So the categorization is not correct (by Farsight or Sony?).

Alternatively, Try to reach it from the link in the blog post https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/03/07/this-week-on-playstation-store-ghost-recon-wildlands-nier-automata-lego-worlds-more/

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
[MENTION=2123]daduki[/MENTION] Thank you! Your link would also work, but I searched for "Season Six Pro" on the console and found it. It does not show up as an add-on if, as I did, one views all PS Store addons for the game from the subsection that opens up when you select your installed game in the PS4 XMB, but the bundles seem to show up now when I open the PS Store directly from the XMB and search for Pinball Arcade. But as already stated: Anyone having trouble finding the bundles, just search for "Season Six".
[MENTION=2636]wolfson[/MENTION] Already bought my Pro Bundle thanks to the help above! Glad I didn't have to wait even longer than I already have.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
Ok, after buying the Season 6 Pro Bundle and going to the addon section to "download" the tables, the following problem presented itself. All Season 6 Pro version tables were showing as Free to download, except:

Frank Thomas' Big Hurt Pro - still needs to be purchased
Doctor Who Pro - "unavailable"
Doctor Who: Masters of Time - still needs to be purchased

I have 6 Season 6 tables to occupy myself with in the meantime, so instead of contacting support@pinballarcade.com at this point I'll just put this here for FlippyFloppy or someone to hopefully forward up the chain.

steven_dutch

Sep 27, 2012
Ok, after buying the Season 6 Pro Bundle and going to the addon section to "download" the tables, the following problem presented itself. All Season 6 Pro version tables were showing as Free to download, except:

I have 6 Season 6 tables to occupy myself with in the meantime, so instead of contacting support@pinballarcade.com at this point I'll just put this here for FlippyFloppy or someone to hopefully forward up the chain.

I have the exact same issue as described after having bought the pro pack.
Has happened quite a few times now as well with pinball arcade packs.

Just to add. Bought the pro pack on the Dutch store.

Would also like to mention how bad the description is of the said pro pack, as it only mentions the Indianapolis 500 table. Why not mention all the tables in the pack?
Also, season 5 is still described as fünf, which happens to be German, not Dutch. It has been since its release in 2015. :p

Last edited:

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
I have the exact same issue as described after having bought the pro pack.
Has happened quite a few times now as well with pinball arcade packs.

Glad I'm not the only one! I have bought the Pro packs for all previous seasons, and it's never happened to me before. Did it eventually get sorted out for you the previous times?

steven_dutch

Sep 27, 2012
Glad I'm not the only one! I have bought the Pro packs for all previous seasons, and it's never happened to me before. Did it eventually get sorted out for you the previous times?

yes, it got sorted.
Still, it shouldn't happen so frequently. At this point I would be surprised if I bought a season pack without the issues.
I think these issues must hurt sales at least a little bit.

DrewButlerBrown

FarSight Employee
Oct 19, 2016

Hello,
We're currently in contact with PlayStation trying to get this resolved. The entitlements for Big Hurt, Doctor Who, and Doctor Who Masters of Time have not yet been included in the PlayStation Store, but we are working with Sony to have this rectified as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated, have a great day!

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
Hello,
We're currently in contact with PlayStation trying to get this resolved. The entitlements for Big Hurt, Doctor Who, and Doctor Who Masters of Time have not yet been included in the PlayStation Store, but we are working with Sony to have this rectified as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated, have a great day!

Yes, I already replied to your post in another thread! Big Hurt & Doctor Who works now in the Euro store; just waiting on Masters of Time! Thanks for all your work on this game!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.