And then there were 3! (...4...5...6...7!)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Nice 1 your collection is awesome. Looks like RBION needs some LEDs :p that looks like a pan to shop N swap but thats the advantage of multiple pins when 1 is down being worked on you can still get your pinfix :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Agreed. I'd play it more if I didn't wear it out trying to reach Atlantis and Frog Frenzy.

Is that 5 tables you've acquired in less than a year?

Yeah I guess it is, I think it was October when I got the getaway. That's it now though, no more room at the inn. Just a mame/jamma cab to go.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Damn! That is one sweet collection :)
I have been considering getting a second table, but can't afford it for now hehe. Plus I might have to throw away some furniture to have enough room for the dinner table next to 2 pins haha :D

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Mods, can one of you change the thread title to ' And then there were 3...4...5! '. In a few weeks you can then change it to ' the wife sold the lot! ' :D

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Mods, can one of you change the thread title to ' And then there were 3...4...5! '. In a few weeks you can then change it to ' the wife sold the lot! ' :D
I think we have the technology to do that.

Congratulations on the new additions! Looks like you and karl are going to leave me in the dust collection-wise.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Hey Kev,

Are you building the Mame cabinet or ordering one? I've been dying to get own a mame cab since i built a six button mame arcade stick many moons ago.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Hey Kev,

Are you building the Mame cabinet or ordering one? I've been dying to get own a mame cab since i built a six button mame arcade stick many moons ago.

I'm strictly in the research stage atm. I don't want to build my own. Ideally I'd like to buy a multi game jamma system but some opinions I've been offered all favour mame. I've dabled with mame on the pc and ipad and always had a bad experience. I've been told the 60 game jamma systems are ok but the 350 game systems I've been looking at are cheap chinese boards, low quality and buggy.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The last free slot in my gamesroom was filled this week with the arrival of my RFM;

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
some have converted regular pins to include the reflecting screen with a P-ROC. RFM is the better of the 2 p2000's too bad the playboy 2000 never made production. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.