Android battery bug

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
Hi, It would finally fix the mistake which starts label on the battery is weak, the game can not paused and the ball falls. This happened to me at least 3 times already and certainly not me !!!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
You can turn off battery notifications in your samsung note 2 settings. I did that myself but don't remember how exactly but just google it.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Ah too bad, I can on my s3. Looks like you have to root. So if you want to fix it you have to do it yorself, it's not farsight sending out the battery warning it's your device. If you're waiting for farsight to fix your phone you will wait forever. There are trillions of android devices acting differently it's impossible to adjust for every one.
I returned my settings to normal warnings because I found it more annoying that the device suddenly turned off when I didn't keep track of my battery usage. Those warnings are good after all.

Last edited:

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
Interesting that in other pinball games on mobile phones which still playing this cool is resolved. Are you telling me that Farsight manufacturer is worse than the other ???

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Interesting that in other pinball games on mobile phones which still playing this cool is resolved. Are you telling me that Farsight manufacturer is worse than the other ???

Some things are better some things are worse but in my opinion farsight are generally by far superior. YMMV.

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
I would not say that it is much better. How many times has happened to me when I gave pause the game rolled into lansdscape turn portrait and then the entire application crashes. :mad:(

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
7d1b9e92fb683939a0ff0aa34d5c344d.jpg

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I use an app called ultimate rotation control and that lets me use my device upside down and also lock views, maybe it will work for you. But maybe you can just disable rotation on your roll down menu and not even have to download app. I know I can and our devices are fairly similar.

Yeah, a new recreation of a real table every month, tell me who comes close to that? Physics and feeling getting better by every table. You might prefer wacky Zen tables or promising zaccaria, then good for you. I don't think there is anything to compare. Farsight are a very small company compared to zen for instance, they do the best they can but I take it for what it is. Zen might kick farsights ass in some departmentnts, I don't know. Not realistic recreations of tables though. But don't see the point in comparing apples with oranges. But have you ever played a real pinball machine? Those things need constant maintenance I'll tell you that. in my opinion compared to other games these petty "bugs" that you mention are (IMHO) as important as "a fart in outer space".

But not comparing different companys, which wasn't at all what this topic was about to begin with, there are some bugs big and small in TPA and some more in desperate need of attention than others, and maybe try emailing them if you don't get response here. I would recommend not to rant but be civilized and to the point.

Last edited:

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
I have no tables with other manufacturers do not compare with that you have begun. My only concern is that when they are looking at their desks quite a bit of money that the application should work as intended. And when you record a higher score and you have to be afraid that the whole application was outside so it probably is not very good. That is all. End

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hi, It would finally fix the mistake which starts label on the battery is weak, the game can not paused and the ball falls. This happened to me at least 3 times already and certainly not me !!!
Play TPA with a full device battery charge. That will work around the originally reported issue.

s.s.rock

Jan 3, 2015
I do not see if you have anything at this price match. This forum is only for players or even someone comes here from Farsight ??? They rode is only for players and really makes no sense to have to deal with next. :mad:(

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I do not see if you have anything at this price match. This forum is only for players or even someone comes here from Farsight ??? They rode is only for players and really makes no sense to have to deal with next. :mad:(
I'm sorry, I honestly can't understand what you're saying. :(

And I'd really like to, because having a poor experience is no fun for anyone.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013

I'll try to decipher: "I don't actually want any help I just want to whine and complain."
Am I right?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts