Bug Android Version 1.0.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I know that a few of them will be replaced but an overhaul was never in the plans according to our sound guy, perhaps it was bad communication on our part I am not sure.

I really hope the ball rolling sound is reworked or scrapped totally. In glass-on play on most machines, you can't hear balls rolling on the playfield. On games like Cirqus Voltaire and Monster Bash I find it really distracting.

On games like Gorgar and Black Hole, I would make an exception. The ball rolling sound is kind of "part" of the overall soundtrack.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
I don't see it posted here but on my EVO 3D when i login in Facebook it goes back to the table section screen and then app closes with no error. I had to play without logging in Facebook.

N

Nik Barbour

Cosmetic thing only.....
But Black Hole lower level, top facia panel missing from R.H. drop target bank.

Don't know if this was left off deliberately so you can see the drop targets on smaller phone screens?

Panel is present in xbox version, but missing in Android, hence why posted here.

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

Hey Ryan - just wondered if dlc 4 will have the texture options menu option, or if that's going to take a while longer?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Yes Nik it will, it will be available from the options menu in the main menu (since any change to texture filters will require a re-load anyway, I figured this the best place to put this). I did some profiling and turning down the other filters made no change to performance so this option if available will simply switch the anisotropic filter on or off, though the menu option will say high or normal.

N

Nik Barbour

Yes Nik it will, it will be available from the options menu in the main menu (since any change to texture filters will require a re-load anyway, I figured this the best place to put this). I did some profiling and turning down the other filters made no change to performance so this option if available will simply switch the anisotropic filter on or off, though the menu option will say high or normal.

Thanks Ryan!

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012

Good to know!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Also (I forgot to note) the option will only be available if you have the anisotropic filter available on your chipset.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@Ryan...I would love to get a hold of the apk file to help you guys out. I could do some thorough testing over the weekend if you guys need the help. :)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Actually here working the weekend, I hope to get you guys a build soon but Google is interested in featuring us again. Unfortunately they came back with a list of bugs with Jellybean that I need to address first. As soon as I have one I will post it here however!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Actually here working the weekend, I hope to get you guys a build soon but Google is interested in featuring us again. Unfortunately they came back with a list of bugs with Jellybean that I need to address first. As soon as I have one I will post it here however!

No problem...I'll get started on testing as soon as you get the apk file up.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Ready to side-load and test. Bring it on!

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have previously been bringing up performance issues with Bride and Funhouse. I finally worked up the courage to load a custom ROM on my phone, Blu Kuban, along with his kernel that I was able to tinker with a bit. I'm not an expert in that so all I did was raise the minimum processor power from 200mhz to 500. So far, both those tables are running much better. The slowdown, if any, isn't nearly as crippling (dropped frames) as it was before on stock ICS. There's still a noticeable difference between those two tables, and the other tables. But it's become easier to play two of my favorite tables now.

I'd like to do some more research into Tegrak and playing around with some settings. Nothing crazy, just as long as I can play pinball. Looking forward to a new update soon. I'm not in the beta program so I hope it's going well.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012

Ready to test it out!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I've enquired before, both via the forum and email but never had a response, how do I test the next version? I was on the initial BETA test before the game came out but my appaloosa account has been removed.

N

Nik Barbour

I've enquired before, both via the forum and email but never had a response, how do I test the next version? I was on the initial BETA test before the game came out but my appaloosa account has been removed.

Hey Carl!
The second to last beta (thread priority fix to 1.0.6 ver [ultimatlely became 1.0.7]) was still done through Appaloosa, but new log-in details were issued to those who expressed an interest in the bugs thread. The last beta was a download link from this thread (post #27).
I believe this next beta will also be a direct download link posted on this very thread (as stated on #70 of this thread by Ryan. "I think I will post all future beta builds here so that its easier for me to get feed back").

Keep watching here..............
(Although - Hasn't the full release been status 'soon' for over a week now in the News thread. - wouldn't have thought much time for Beta was gonna be left.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts