Bug Android Version 1.10.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
allot of unexpected shut down on the menu's on my htc dna, works when you get into a table. This is holding it vertically without any rotating. still does not fill the htc dna's screen completely leaving an annoying bar at the bottom that you constantly accidentally press while trying to press the flippers making you lose the ball. All the menu buttons and text are still scaling too small making it impossible to use the pro menu's or navigate any menu's without having to go back and repress many times till the right button is pressed(still haven't gotten to try any of those pro menu's out because of this). Creature from the black lagoon for some reason loses the ball allot now, when you launch it really fast it goes through solid objects and falls right down the right gutter.

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7 / Jelly Bean 4.1.2 / Rooted

Both these bugs concern Attack From Mars.

Bug 1:

Bug Description: Ball goes through the center target, bypasses the hole/scoop, and bounces to the back of the table, and sometimes bypasses other walls and ramps.

Steps To Reproduce: Lower the saucer's shield by hitting the shield targets. While it is almost all the way down, hit a strong ball to the center.

Frequency: Every so often.

Bug 2:

Bug Description: During Multiball the camera gets stuck at the ball launcher.

Steps To Reproduce: Start Multiball.

Frequency: Happened once in the beta build. Happened once in the new build.

Additional Comments: Last time it happened I believe I got the Multiball as a result of one of the "Stroke of Luck" rewards, if that helps any. Still not 100% positive which Multiball was triggered in either case.

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Device/OS: Samsung Gallaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5100)/ Android version 4.0.3

Bug Description: game renders at too low a resolution.

Steps To Reproduce: boot game up

Frequency: always

Additional Comments: the problem started today after 12:00 GMT+1
buffer-cleansing and a tablet reboot had no effect

Screenshot_2013-01-25-14-29-33.png

heeeeeeeeelp!!

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
If you thought that looks bad... just try and enter the tournament when the "continue"-button is off-screen.

Screenshot_2013-01-25-14-56-20.png

again; heeeeeelp!!! Whatever triggered this, it needs to be reversed a.s.a.p.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Press the 4 way arrow in bottom right, you've changed the setting by accident there I feel.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Press the 4 way arrow in bottom right, you've changed the setting by accident there I feel.
Wish that was it mate, but it doesn't look that way. Behold the result...
Screenshot_2013-01-25-17-20-24.png

The game genuinly refuses to run at the proper resolution.

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Sonofa... I check again a bit later and woosh...
Screenshot_2013-01-25-17-35-21.png

Maybe it took a bit for the tablet to adjust... maybe there's more going on...
either way mighty glad things are back to normal.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Table freezes at the end of the game, and doesn't respond. Exiting TPA and re-entering it simply brings the playfield up, still frozen. Only by spending time online or in other apps, then going back, will it reset.

Steps to reproduce - Play a complete game, though I am unsure of what causes this. Chances of it occurring are greater if you leave TPA with a game in progress, and it also seems to happen more soon after the program is updated.

Frequency - Every so often. I'd say every 5-10 sessions.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Oh and I checked what effect the four way arrow would give, now that things are restored to normal, and it indeed blows things up quite differently from what you saw in my screenshots.
This leads me to rule out your hypothesis entirely, and conclude that there must've been something else going on.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Table freezes at the end of the game, and doesn't respond. Exiting TPA and re-entering it simply brings the playfield up, still frozen. Only by spending time online or in other apps, then going back, will it reset.

Steps to reproduce - Play a complete game, though I am unsure of what causes this. Chances of it occurring are greater if you leave TPA with a game in progress, and it also seems to happen more soon after the program is updated.

Frequency - Every so often. I'd say every 5-10 sessions.

As a workaround, exit from TPA and then open the recent apps menu.

Swipe TPA from the apps list, and then try to reopen the app.

Clearing the app from the recent apps list may help you with this issue.

superpin

Jan 28, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 10/Android 4.2.1

Bug Description: The "Continue" button at the score display after a game doesnt work in portrait mode, I need to flip to horizontal to be able be able to push the button. It seems like the other button overlaps and it just loops the two screens.

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game on a N10...

Frequency: Always

Additional Comments: All GUI buttons are also very small, they doesn't scale correctly. Otherwise the game plays beautifully on the N10! The N10 was new, just updated to latest Android and TPA installed.

K

Korven

So the gumball jam bug just got worse?

Playing TZ in tournamnet, got the gumball jam, called attendant. A ball got loaded in the right returnlane(?!) but was plungable. However, camera stuck in plunger view and flippers not responding. After drain, two balls loaded in the plunger, but camera still stuck and flippers not working.

Frequency: ? (Never seen this before)

Device: Nexus 7, stock JB

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Oh and I checked what effect the four way arrow would give, now that things are restored to normal, and it indeed blows things up quite differently from what you saw in my screenshots.
This leads me to rule out your hypothesis entirely, and conclude that there must've been something else going on.

Had this happen to me once too, like you it righted itself the next time i started TPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.