Bug Android Version 1.11.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

I'm trying out a Galaxy Tab 2 for my daughter and noticed that the Texture Option in TPA is not available on this device. Is this correct or am I missing something?

this is correct.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks...the Tab 2 is definitely going back tomorrow as The Pinball Arcade is my daughter's favorite game and I'm not going to subject her to the low quality of the Tab 2. Off the bat, can anyone tell me if the Nexus 7 supports the Texture Option?

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Thanks...the Tab 2 is definitely going back tomorrow as The Pinball Arcade is my daughter's favorite game and I'm not going to subject her to the low quality of the Tab 2. Off the bat, can anyone tell me if the Nexus 7 supports the Texture Option?
Yes. The Nexus 7 is an incredible device for TPA.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
On my nexus 7 not rooted JB 4.2.2 on SS I still get that weird camera on the plunger no paddle response glitch in portrait mode when finishing the wizard mode. I found a workaround sorta if I switch it to landscape right before I sink the final 9th or tenth ball on the mode it will force the game back to normal when I revert it back to portrait.

I was on my third wizard mode in SS and wasn't quick enough and lost all but one ball loosing out on an even higher score. This glitch is still prevalent on several tables which makes it hard to get the full enjoyment from said tables. Its been around for several updates now and I'm starting to worry it won't ever be fixed.

Hypnos

Jul 7, 2012
Framerate is terrible on HTC One S for a couple of months now, ever since Jellybean update. Pretty much unplayable which is a shame as I like playing on my break. Not had this problem with any other games.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
unfortunately that sounds like your firmware did that to you Hypnos =( not much we can do on this end. Some manufacturers choose to release firmware that isn't as optimized in order to be as up to date with Android os's (like JB).

JohninKC

Sep 18, 2012
Not sure if this is a TPA issue or something with the play store. I've "purchased" the MA and Genie tables twice now but eventually I get a purchase error and I don't have the tables any longer while a credit is issued back to my account.

Any one have any thoughts on this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

N

netizen

Not sure if this is a TPA issue or something with the play store. I've "purchased" the MA and Genie tables twice now but eventually I get a purchase error and I don't have the tables any longer while a credit is issued back to my account.

Any one have any thoughts on this?

pm ryan with your google email and farsight login details and he can look into it on their end

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
@JohninKC

Any possibility this rule could apply?

http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113515

Auto-Cancellations

If you buy an app on the Google Play website but don't download the app on your device within two hours following purchase, please note that the purchase will be automatically cancelled. Orders that are auto-cancelled because the app hasn't been downloaded may not be restored, and you must attempt the purchase again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online