Bug: Returning to OS home screen without dismissing sponsor ad crashes app

Platform: 2012 Nexus, Android 4.3

Steps to reproduce:

1) Play a rousing game of the free table of the month to completion
2) Trigger sponsor's ad by choosing "Start" button
3) Choose OS "Home" button while ad is still on screen
4) Relaunch app from home screen or task manager

I get one of two behaviors:

The table and the ad flicker back and forth as each tries to draw itself at the same time. Eventually the app crashes (home screen launch)
- or -
The app simply crashes (task manager launch)

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.3

Bug Description: Champion Pub - When the ball hits the boxer/bag and rolls around behind it will sometimes come around the other side and pop out onto the L Ramp, or slip into the Lock. I can See if the Ball went off the ramp and bounced from the Boxer/Bag over the divider onto the Ramp/Lock, but that is not what is happening here.

Steps To Reproduce: Shoot a rolling shot up the middle so that it hits the Boxer/Bag and rolls around behind.

Frequency: <5%

Additional Comments: This is such an low frequency bug that it has taken 50+ games to see this happen 10 times. Although I played 4 games tonight and had it happen 2 times, with the ball passing through once on each side.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Bug Description: Champion Pub - When the ball hits the boxer/bag and rolls around behind it will sometimes come around the other side and pop out onto the L Ramp, or slip into the Lock. I can See if the Ball went off the ramp and bounced from the Boxer/Bag over the divider onto the Ramp/Lock, but that is not what is happening here.

Steps To Reproduce: Shoot a rolling shot up the middle so that it hits the Boxer/Bag and rolls around behind.

Frequency: <5%

Additional Comments: This is such an low frequency bug that it has taken 50+ games to see this happen 10 times. Although I played 4 games tonight and had it happen 2 times, with the ball passing through once on each side.

Hmm, I seem to remember some strange collison detection issues on devices with different PPI counts. Because the N10 has super HD resolution, perhaps these issues are occuring because of that?

For the record, I have not had this happen on the 720p TF300T.

N

netizen

Bug Description: Whirlwind - When the ball goes up the 3 Skyway Toll ramp it passes into the back of the cabinet on the back of the loop

Steps To Reproduce: shoot the 3 Skyway Toll Ramp

Frequency: 100%

3SkywayToll.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.