[ANDROID] Zaccaria Pinball update v1.04

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Couple of minor tuning/meshing bugs on two of the older tables where the bottom rail of the inlane is Metal Wire...

1- 'House of Diamonds'. If you cradle on the left flipper, and let the ball completely come to rest. Release the left flipper, and the ball flicks upwards, instead of just rolling down the flipper as it should.
Right hand side is ok.
85bf17e03579f6ff93e8536f19d98b4e.jpg

2- 'Winter sports' - same issue as point 1, but when cradling on the right flipper (left flipper is fine) and not as pronounced as on HOD.
7cd36a7886bf9e77fd14e846df1f8992.jpg

3- 'Strike' - the rooms carpet is highly visible through the table (background = on) at the 'bonus ball' standing targets, highlighted on the pic below.
It's most visible with a panning view angle.
985d6ce661fffe951c0edd90399725d7.jpg

Android build 1.04
Thanks! Fixed all of them.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
future pinball table. Top right bumber does not make the correct sound. Sounds faulty compared to the other 2 bumpers.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
awesome! thanks. Love this table. Bliss to hear the ball rolling round the table rather than loud music :)

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I realise these are probably more to do with 'early versionitis' on Android than anything else, but figured I'd mention them anyway:

1: Gyro nudge sensitivity seems really low on my Nexus 7 2012. I practically have to throw the tablet accross the room :) Since you've made practically everything else customisable (which I love), I wonder whether this could be too?

2: On my Moga Pro, nudging with the left analogue stick is digital.

3: If I push the stick one way then hold it for a few seconds, then release it, that counts as two nudges.

4: Can you tilt these tables? I haven't managed it (might be related to the above). In any case, it seems impossible to repeat nudges in quick succession.

5: Would be awesome to have an option to use the right analogue stick to plunge.

6: Would be a bonus to be able to use an unused button (maybe Y?) to cycle through camera angles in reverse.

---

Don't want to sound critical though - this is really brilliant so far!

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
When using an Xbox controller, it would be nice to map a button at the end of a game to click back, start, etc, so we don't need to touch the screen to play again. I prefer the in-game smudges rather than my own fingerprints. :)

74-89

May 2, 2014
The new "dark" rendering is actually superb - having gotten an eyeful of all the tables, particularly the newest ones, with all the reflections and effects going, I see why some are being redone. As long as they all end up similarly balanced I'll be happy. This app is total eye candy, it really looks amazing. Also the Game Time Bonus "OK" screen has only been changed, a new one wasn't added.

I hope it becomes as successful as it deserves to be.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I've never played these tables in real, actually I didn't even know about this manufacturer. Never saw them in any arcade. I've downloaded the App last night and I'm really surprised about the overall experience. Nice options, great looking tables, physics seem to be very good and feel realistic. Although SS tables are not my favourites, I did have quite some fun.

/edit: Actually I don't know what I was talking about. I meant EM tables are not my favourites, but I recognized most of the tables were SS. Lets just say, they feel just like tables out of that era mid/end of 70's.

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I've never played these tables in real, actually I didn't even know about this manufacturer. Never saw them in any arcade. I've downloaded the App last night and I'm really surprised about the overall experience. Nice options, great looking tables, physics seem to be very good and feel realistic. Although SS tables are not my favourites, I did have quite some fun.

Not sure if you bought the tables/gold/etc. but if not I would definitely recommend buying the dark mode. Not only it will support the devs a bit (about 2 euros), for me it totally transforms the game into something special.

I can't put this game down, something that has never happened to me on the tablet platform before, and I do have a full-size virtual cab as competition :).

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Not sure if you bought the tables/gold/etc. but if not I would definitely recommend buying the dark mode. Not only it will support the devs a bit (about 2 euros), for me it totally transforms the game into something special.

I haven't yet decided. I will need to play more and see, if I like those tables enough to spend money on it. They are quite difficult to play. Either I will take the Bronze Membership (if I think I won't be playing them so much), or go for the Gold. We'll see.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts