Any chance of seperate IOS and Android forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I can help.

I used to watch the cartoon and play the first one. That's about it. Monster rancher was better.

To anyone that's on the brink of buying all the ZZZ tables, do it now! I don't know what took me so long honestly.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I am iOS and can't afford jack. But once the $ starts rollin in, I'd like to get on board with this A.S.K. Homework business. So I'd like to 'ask' yous a ?... What tables should I buy first? Or packs?

Buy the Gold Package. You will get all the tables plus at least six more, perhaps more if they find hi-res pics of two other tables plus you get all the adjustments as well!!!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Buy the Gold Package. You will get all the tables plus at least six more, perhaps more if they find hi-res pics of two other tables plus you get all the adjustments as well!!!

Actually, right after hermitic told me to, I did. And I'm loving it. $20 well spent. And, after some fidgeting, the physics feel right. Now I just need to mess with the camera angles. Been using #2 but it's makin me dizzy. Baron Rubik had a good customized camera angle, but I forgot what thread that was on. I'll find it sometime tonight though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.