Any hope some high (hacker's) scores will be erased?

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
In past tournaments, the PSN and mobile each had their own unique tournanments. In the ST:TNG and TZ single table tournaments, the PSN scores were significantly higher. If I remember correctly, the PSN top 4 were higher than number 1 on the mobile devices and some participants played both tourneys with lower scores on mobile. So this is very true that consoles seem to be easier to put up higher scores.

Having just got a PS4 and TPA, I can vouch that the PS4 version is so much easier to play.

Abraxas

Jan 3, 2014
As a quick update... the top five are gone now. The only scores that look impossible to me now are:

Big Shot - Tomakin - 10,030,250
Central Park - beavis - 7,503,900

I suppose I might be more concerned if there was like ten impossible scores on a single table, but of course that is not remotely close to being true.

Nice to see something is being done about it.

I was almost getting turned off.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Just on this topic, someone wondered how I managed to beat their score on TotAN. Turns out that without my knowledge, I somehow sleep-walked to my PC, played TPA and got a top 5 score on TotAN.

...or there are still bugs with the high scores. So even though the score registered under my name isn't astronomical (it's third, I think?) it's definitely wrong somehow.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
Having just got a PS4 and TPA, I can vouch that the PS4 version is so much easier to play.

hmm, 'think it's due to the buttons? or... better quality? i do find it easier and better to play with L1 and R1 opposed to touch screen portrait-mode on my vita. i also found the ball to move a little quicker on tables that arent buggy on my vita compared to their ps3 counterparts...

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
hmm, 'think it's due to the buttons? or... better quality? i do find it easier and better to play with L1 and R1 opposed to touch screen portrait-mode on my vita. i also found the ball to move a little quicker on tables that arent buggy on my vita compared to their ps3 counterparts...

Combinations of both. Going from an 8" screen to a 50in TV helps a lot, especially during multiball, as well not having to wrestle with touch screen controls, and nudging that does exactly what you want it to helps a lot.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
Combinations of both. Going from an 8" screen to a 50in TV helps a lot, especially during multiball, as well not having to wrestle with touch screen controls, and nudging that does exactly what you want it to helps a lot.

true. i can see that. im thinking about getting an Ipad just for TPA--just for the hardcore attachable flipper buttons :p. an to hold me over untill i get a ps4 and That version (waiting for Hhour World Elite to release)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.