Any TPA Tables You Regret Buying?

night

May 18, 2012
I'm playing dr dude quite a bit, only tried fp once or twice, it just annoys me.

A lot of drains feel unfair, the ramps are a nightmare. Still I really like this table, simple fast bad-ass pinball, just like Black Hole.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Well, I can safely say that Central Park is the first table in the collection that I straight up dislike... but meh. It came with Cactus Canyon and it's $5. No regret.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Gonna add Dr. Dude and Firepower. Much I like Firepower, but Dr. Dude is kind of disappointing; almost feels the same as Party Monsters. :/

ostrich2

Feb 26, 2013
I echo the sentiment that I don't think there are any that I regret buying per se, particularly considering they're all cheap, there are some tables I don't play as much or didn't find interesting enough to spend a lot of time on, but they all had some value. I also never really played pinball tables much in the arcades, so nearly all the tables are more or less new to me, even the well known classics. Probably I'd say Big Shot, Black Hole, Bride of Pinbot, Gorgar and Creature From The Black Lagoon are ones I don't really play too often. A lot of people didn't seem to find Harley Davidson that interesting although I actually liked it, although it is kind of repetitive after a while.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
Hard to really regret such a low priced game overall but if we are talking about table dislikes... Gorgar is my least favourite of the ones I own.

I do regret that TPA quality issues mean that it hasn't quite lived up to overall expectations of what a digital pinball museum could be. Maybe the PC version will rectify that....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts