Any way to unmap mouse button from flippers?

ClarkStill

Oct 14, 2016
Hi,

The Steam version is working great in most respects, but I find it incredibly irritating(as well as inauthentic) that when I want to use the mouse for the plunger, it also activates the flipper. I am near certain I used to have it set up to not do this, but there seems to be no option to unmap the mouse from the flipper controls now. Is there any way around this? I also read that some tables disable the skill shot when a flipper button is pressed. Most importantly, the mouse allows for the most precision in plunger power for skill shots.

Thanks in advance!

ClarkStill

Oct 14, 2016
It seems like there was at least one other table this is an issue with, though I can't recall at the moment which, or where I heard it.

You could be right, but I could've sworn I was playing it a week ago without this problem. It's an absurd oversight that we can't change what mouse buttons do, in any case. I was using the mouse last week, and I'd surely have noticed all those hours if the flipper was going up--I'm really particular about things like this, and recall it annoying me greatly, then not doing so for the past month. I remember it used to happen and at some point was resolved, possibly by me figuring it out somehow or someone telling me how to do it. As I've owned this for years, I can't be sure.

Anyone else got a fix for this, by chance?

ClarkStill

Oct 14, 2016
BTW, would it be OK etiquette on here for me to put this in a request thread, or should I keep it right here? Just wanted to ask.

Members online

Members online