Anyone hurt by last performance optimizations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Just curious if any single cores out there were hurt by the last optimization runs. The thread priority changes might have caused starvation issues with single cores (however the other two optimizations would have actually helped them).

N

netizen

my old HTC Panache still plays TPA as well as it has always done
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
CPU 1 GHz Scorpion
GPU Adreno 205

Bonzo's HTC Desire HD has the same hardware as my Panache, so IDK why his took a performance hit any mine didn't

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Oh, first of all thank you, LB, for the .apk. I totally forgot to reply, whoops...

I'm still stuck with Gingerbread as my phone isn't rooted. Could that make performance worse for me?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Ever since this last update, I have been playing TPA non stop on my old samsung galaxy stratosphere. Is that a single core? I have no idea if it is, but I do know that it runs amazing now and I'm loving it. THANKS

I played it on my girlfriend's S3 and it's so much better it nearly brings a tear to my eye. Now I want the S4, but gonna wait until upgrade time....if I can hold out

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
you mean the T2 beta? That makes even less sense since nothing was changed with performance LOL

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
if it is the gingerbread Stratosphere, probably the single core 1Ghz one, and if it's got ICS it's probably the dual core 1.2 Ghz version.
Yea it's the first one, the SCH-I405. man I need a new phone.....:(

you mean the T2 beta? That makes even less sense since nothing was changed with performance LOL
No I haven't got the T2 beta, I'm talking about the previous update from end of july. sorry to confuse you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts