Anyone receive Twilight Zone beta info yet?

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Has anyone who pledged in the beta tiers received an email yet? I got a message from farsight saying they would be emailing beta pledges some info at the end of the day, but that was 2 days ago and I haven't received anything yet.

Just curious if anyone has gotten any info from them lately.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight is working on a few last minute things before they send out The Twilight Zone BETA to those of you who pledged in the BETA tier. Hang in there...shouldn't be long now.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
FarSight is working on a few last minute things before they send out The Twilight Zone BETA to those of you who pledged in the BETA tier. Hang in there...shouldn't be long now.

I figured as much I was just curious since they mentioned sending out an email a couple days ago, and hadn't received one yet.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
That is some exciting news. Arise all you TZ freaks! Prepare for a feast! :D
I've been preparing for months!

But how am I to give a proper testing on an iPad with inferior nudging? The PC version was supposed to be out before TZ reached this point...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've been preparing for months!

But how am I to give a proper testing on an iPad with inferior nudging? The PC version was supposed to be out before TZ reached this point...

I knew you would be one of the first to check out this thread. As I recall, TZ is your fave. And you also have a pretty high score on it to boot.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You mean, prepare for more unrealistic high-scores? :p

I certainly don't compare real table scores to TPA scores. I'm going to play TZ at an arcade tonight and I guarantee it will humble me as usual. But aren't you excited to get the TPA version? It will be nice for me not to drive 40 miles to play it. It will be even better to play while I wait for my wife to dry her hair (seriously, why does it take so long?), or at lunch break at work. It won't ever take the place of the real deal machine, but this will probably be as close as I will ever get to owning a TZ. Don't worry, if I get lost in the zone on the TPA version, I won't think about talking smack at PAPA. ;)

You know the scores will be high and the TPA version will be easier. I agree with you 100%. If it was too realistic people would freak out. I have always found TZ to be very difficult. The Facebook whiners would cry us a river.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
You know the scores will be high and the TPA version will be easier. I agree with you 100%. If it was too realistic people would freak out. I have always found TZ to be very difficult. The Facebook whiners would cry us a river.
A full-strength Twilight Zone would annihilate 99% of the Facebook crowd. Hell, the real one kicked my arse in league last night, before I turned around afterward and returned the favor.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
From the Newsletter:

"Twilight Zone!!! Coming in November!!!

Kickstarter Update video is coming this week!"

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Very exited to see the video. Sounds like they had a little more time to work on this table, so I expect a home run. I think this is going to be beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.