Apollo 13!

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
And that's about it.
Not to mention that with current FS politics of supporting legacy HW, 13 ball multiball would probably have 1 FPS. :D
For all MB fanatics, vote for Blackwater 100. Much better game. Starts with multiball because it plays with 3 balls. And there is a very slim chance to ever see one IRL because they were breaking a lot (plastics) because of some design flaws.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
And that's about it.
Not to mention that with current FS politics of supporting legacy HW, 13 ball multiball would probably have 1 FPS. :D
For all MB fanatics, vote for Blackwater 100. Much better game. Starts with multiball because it plays with 3 balls. And there is a very slim chance to ever see one IRL because they were breaking a lot (plastics) because of some design flaws.

Goin' Nuts also starts with three ball multiball :)

Blackwater 100 is okay. Those ramps are crazy! (If anyone wants to try one - there is one at the PWA in Pelham,NH). But Banzai Run is the much better motocross pin.IMO, of course.

Apollo 13's multiball is crazy - but Kinggo is right...until FS gets away from supporting the oldest hardware this won't be happening.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
13 Ball Multiball looks cool, but doesn't add anything. When there are that many balls on screen, you can't make any shots for all the colliding balls, or hope to keep any significant number of them alive once the ball save times out.

And that's about it.

I have never heard of this machine before, but I looked it up and it looks awesome! Totally unique as well, which will make this a nice addition for TPA.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
This is on the "ain't happening any time soon" list

Yeah, for multiball fanatics it seems like there are more obvious choices. Lord of the Rings or Simpsons Pinball Party (very heavily requested Sterns), Last Action Hero (due to the Columbia deal), Tales From the Crypt (requested a lot)...

We already got several pinballs with nice mega multiballs in TPA: ST:TNG, Twilight Zone, No Good Gofers, Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Centaur, for a start.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
But Banzai Run is the much better motocross pin.IMO, of course.
Banzai is also good but that upper gimmick is annoying. It brings nothing to the game, it's just that, a gimmick that breaks the flow of the real game. It is welcome in TPA but I would prefer Blackwater.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Heretic! it's a table area with what's effectively modified gravity. it's the entire point of the game.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm with kinggo. I really dislike the backbox play on Banzai Run. The lower playfield is pretty good though. I wouldn't mind seeing it in TPA, but it's not anywhere near the top of my want list.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I'm with Kolchak. Banzai Run's backbox is a neat gimmick but it really isn't very much fun to play. Just frustrating and confining, it's all stop and go to hit specific shots with no strategy or flow.

I'd totally prefer Blackwater too. It was one of my first machines ever as a kid, at a local bowling alley. For years I thought a playfield on the arch was a normal feature of pinball machines.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.