Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Your not saying anything here to back up your plan of action that explains why it's the best thing to do.

Just because the level of stress you're putting on yourself over this seems rather out of proportion? Stress is bad for your health, y'know.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I don't think there is any need for anyone to do anything but sit back and relax. FS said they resubmitted a few days ago. Let's see what come out of that before we start send off letters, emails, and making demands on anyone.

Push out the jive and bring in the love. (Ok, who knows where this quote is from?)
Simpsons, when Mr. Burns is training the nuclear plant stuff in some meditative thing.

Four ha-ya-ya!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If you've got a case for doing nothing and believing that it's better then putting pressure on Apple, state it. Your not saying anything here to back up your plan of action that explains why it's the best thing to do.

This is my opinion of what is the best and most rational course of action. You obviously disagree, and are of course free to do as you wish.
I'm guessing that those with season passes will be allowed to keep them, but season passes for season three will no longer be available for purchase (because it contains unavailable content). This is what I think will happen, but of course I do not work for Farsight nor Apple, so I could be totally wrong. But if it happens the way I think it will, then those that have already purchased season 3 will be in the same boat they were in two weeks ago.
That is why I see no reason not to wait until I see what the new submission has in it. Being patient and waiting a couple days may reward you with having to do nothing but enjoy a new table every month. That is why I proposed sitting tight until we see the result of the resubmission.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Talk about going to the last minute. I would venture a guess this is the latest table release unless anyone remembers different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.