Are they going to explain Season 3 to fans before putting it on sale?

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
I can't imagine too many people purchasing the season 3 pack right away when they aren't sure if they are getting single table packs, two table packs or a bit of both.

Hopefully they'll let us know prior to Fish Tales being officially released. I'm a little concerned that they may think a popular Williams table with no license is considered a "premium" table.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
once again special for you: second tables in previous packs were REreleases - FS simply included already previously made table as an "extra/bonus".
so its not a "premium", fs did not start ks or anything else for it - its simply single table.

goo_back

Oct 28, 2013
once again special for you: second tables in previous packs were REreleases - FS simply included already previously made table as an "extra/bonus".
so its not a "premium" - its simply single table.

So it's half the price then?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The price and number of tables contained in the Season Three pack will be clearly indicated to buyers before purchase.

As for the actual number of tables and the pricing thereof, that is FarSight's prerogative to reveal at a time of their choosing.

(And I may as well remind beta testers reading this that we are not to reveal such information before FS does. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.)

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
The price and number of tables contained in the Season Three pack will be clearly indicated to buyers before purchase.

As for the actual number of tables and the pricing thereof, that is FarSight's prerogative to reveal at a time of their choosing.

(And I may as well remind beta testers reading this that we are not to reveal such information before FS does. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.)

Thanks for the straight answer. :)

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012

All I want is a subscribe feature so I don't have to click Buy every new season.

:D

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
I can't imagine too many people purchasing the season 3 pack right away when they aren't sure if they are getting single table packs, two table packs or a bit of both.

Hopefully they'll let us know prior to Fish Tales being officially released. I'm a little concerned that they may think a popular Williams table with no license is considered a "premium" table.

I know I'm just speaking for myself here, but I want Fish Tales so badly that I pretty much do consider it a "premium table."

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

Those in the know don't seem to be very concerned. That should be a good sign.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Those in the know don't seem to be very concerned. That should be a good sign.
in due time we all be be filled in alls i need to know right now is next table is fish tales. when its time to purchase the season pack or whatever i decide then it would be nice to know more.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
in due time we all be be filled in alls i need to know right now is next table is fish tales. when its time to purchase the season pack or whatever i decide then it would be nice to know more.

I think they've already said plenty on the subject. One table per month and the reissues were just kind of bonuses. You won't see any 2 packs of tables unless they reissue any of the other tables they did not previously do...

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
For all we know the Williams license extension is still being negotiated. I don't think they're being withholding for no reason. I wouldn't mind seeing more Kickstarters for special older table packs, if that's what it takes. It's all relative, but these tables are a bargain right now.

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
Thats not true at all. There are plenty of packs that had two new tables in it. Haunted House, Goin Nuts, and I'm sure plenty more that I don't feel like looking up at the moment.

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
so its not a "premium", fs did not start ks or anything else for it - its simply single table.

This is just not true, FS have said many times that they had re-bought all the tables from The Williams Collection and built them all from scratch and no resources were reused!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
This is just not true, FS have said many times that they had re-bought all the tables from The Williams Collection and built them all from scratch and no resources were reused!

Apparently they were stretching the truth because their new company line (they've said it on their facebook page) is that the reissues were not as much work as the new tables.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I know I'm just speaking for myself here, but I want Fish Tales so badly that I pretty much do consider it a "premium table."

Yep, it is my most wanted table by far. I have put more money into that table than any other. The guy who rotated the tables at my local pub used to ensure he got it back there every 3-4 mths cause I would hassle the hell out of him to do so. Plus I love tables where it's just my name on the high score list!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013

The rom emulation seems to take some time and that had already been done and if you have already built something once it's unevitable that it will be easier a second time.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
So, according to Farsight's recent comments on facebook (the Fish Tales screen shots), It will be one table per pack from here on out. And the season pass is $29.99 USD.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
So, according to Farsight's recent comments on facebook (the Fish Tales screen shots), It will be one table per pack from here on out. And the season pass is $29.99 USD.

I'm fine with that. I would prefer they concentrate on quality rather than quantity. Who knows, they may even have more time to go over old tables and improve those as well. Plus new features for the games overall.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts