ASK interview.. when?

night

May 18, 2012
I listened to the blahcade crazyness! Very interesting interview with Zsolt (with German accent :rolleyes:), great to hear about the 'secret editor' they are working on. Wow! And good news about the transparent flippers, they will be coming in the near future! Nice interview.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I listened to the blahcade crazyness! Very interesting interview with Zsolt (with German accent :rolleyes:), great to hear about the 'secret editor' they are working on. Wow! And good news about the transparent flippers, they will be coming in the near future! Nice interview.
Thanks.

And thanks to you all for asking such varied and interesting questions.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I've listened to (and read) the interview and it still didn't answer my question about whether the Android version will be released on the Amazon Appstore. Maybe I should just wait for the PC version.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I've listened to (and read) the interview and it still didn't answer my question about whether the Android version will be released on the Amazon Appstore. Maybe I should just wait for the PC version.

feel free to ask zsolt directly as yiuve seen hes a very chatty guy heh

Last edited:

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
feel free to ask zsolt directly as yiuve seen hes a very chatty guy heh

I've asked in at least a couple threads. I think I even posted a thread specifically asking this question. I also tried to message him directly but I just got an error because his inbox was full. I'm running out of ideas... Smoke signals maybe?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Post the question right after he posts about a new update. That will give you the best chance of getting an answer.

I've asked the same question about a kindle version. I didn't get a response either.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Post the question right after he posts about a new update. That will give you the best chance of getting an answer.

I've asked the same question about a kindle version. I didn't get a response either.

I finally managed to get an answer and it sounds promising:

Based on our plan some of our titles (including Zaccaria Pinball) will be available on Amazon Store too some time in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts