Bug Ball ejecting near crate

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
It's crazy that it took over a year, but its finally fixed!! The ramps are still too easy, but at least this bug is fixed.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It's crazy that it took over a year, but its finally fixed!! The ramps are still too easy, but at least this bug is fixed.

Being that this is one of 2 tables I actively avoid because of ease, I welcome the idea of upping the difficulty. But I wonder, how would FS go about making the ramps more difficult? Do they have the ability to say, make the ramps feel steeper? Therefore requiring a much more perfect/faster shot to get up them?

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The ramps ARE easy on the real table too. they are very wide, and thus easy to shoot. there seems to be code to make them randomly reject clean shots though on the PC at least.

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
Being that this is one of 2 tables I actively avoid because of ease, I welcome the idea of upping the difficulty. But I wonder, how would FS go about making the ramps more difficult? Do they have the ability to say, make the ramps feel steeper? Therefore requiring a much more perfect/faster shot to get up them?

I think the game either needs to make a lot of ramps steeper (I'm looking at you Creature from the Black Lagoon) or add friction. I believe rubbing on the wall in TPA doesn't slow the ball down, which is why you can make UGLY shots that clear ramps. I've had the slings make ramp shots on a lot of tables. I've never seen that in real life.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.