Bug Ball gets stuck on post below below upper right flipper

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I ran into this during a multi-ball that I triggered while playing a game for the one ball challenge thread.

The ball got stuck on a post below the upper right flipper and stayed there. Luckily, I was able to knock it free with the other ball. I now wish I had taken a screenshot, as this bug will likely be difficult to replicate without a ball control feature.

The fact that the ball was not permanently stuck (as I initially feared) implies that this is not a problem with the ball clipping through the side of the cabinet, but rather just a niche that the ball was able to settle into and stay. Of course, I could be wrong.

N

netizen

I have seen this too. Except that I was able to free the ball with a slight nudge.

I'm not sure if it is a bug so much as it is a "feature" of the table design like balls getting stuck up on a specific ledge under the rollthroughs at the top of the table.

Duchess

Feb 16, 2013
I've had to use the "Call Attendant" many times because of this. After a multi ball the game will just sit there playing music and I know there's still a ball somewhere so I do that and walla! There it was right where you say it is. Weird. Happens more often than not to me.

Members online

Members online