Request Bally Game Show

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Fast & silly. Cheesy art. I always enjoyed this pin.
Quite a simple ruleset but the theme and the characters are fun.
Good flow and addictive, this table deserves more praise IMO.

url

Would love to see it in TPA...

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Played a few games for the first time at VFW. My experience wasn't great as the two outlanes were really hungry. I think my first game was over in under a minute. It was likely just that I didn't know what the safe shots were and was getting myself in trouble each time.

I like the idea of the theme though and would be happy to have a game show style pin - either this or Wheel of Fortune.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
we have one of these in town. its a lil run down so I rarely play it.

That is the worst.... A shop has a pinball machine, neglects it, and probably wonders why it isn't making money for them. Came across a beat Monopoly in a pizza joint. Worn playfield, weak flippers, ugh!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
This is the next big table I am waiting for. Had a chance to play this table at a bar in Canada. Was right next to Red and Ted. Wanted them both after playing them. Would love to see this one make it to TPA too. Bring it on!!!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I have a liking for pretty much all System 11s. Fun and deep enough to dip into and get a good scorechase going, but not so deep that you spend hours chasing that elusive wizard mode. I'd be happy for any System 11s, particularly the ones with the cheesy themes!

(Setting up for a Mousin' Around pun...)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I have a liking for pretty much all System 11s. Fun and deep enough to dip into and get a good scorechase going, but not so deep that you spend hours chasing that elusive wizard mode. I'd be happy for any System 11s, particularly the ones with the cheesy themes!

(Setting up for a Mousin' Around pun...)

I like you Espy. :cool:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
But that's not all! A NEW CAR! :) Keith McTeeth :)
It's a pretty fun table, I'd be happy to see it in TPA.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Espy and Dedpop I also want Mousin' Around, I already said I want Gameshow on here. Ha Ha Ha Ha Gotcha! Here's Mousin' Around on a PaPa station. http://youtu.be/4S1fJLoPTBQ

Not specifically Mousin' Around, but I'm all for more System 11s, particularly the goofy themes. So definitely up for Mousin' Around and Gameshow (never found the latter in the wild, but there were multiple Mousin' Arounds at the UK Pinball Party last year).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.