Believe It or Not: Red & Ted's Road Show and Ripley's

Decided to have another pinball day today. Met with a friend of mine then made my way to Surf Bowl for Red & Ted's Road Show. Reminds me of Funhouse with a construction/demolition theme to it along w/two heads as opposed to Rudy. I had seen it before, but it's been a long time. Worked pretty well for the most part with exception of the ball getting stuck in the left inlane and an issue I'll mention shortly. Gotta admit the rumbling from the blasts were unexpected, but made the game lots of fun.

Spent $4 on the machine before the ball ended up getting stuck in the Flying Rocks portion after getting the 25 million bonus from the left plunger. After that, the machine couldn't find it and that was pretty much that.

Made my way to the Breakwater Brewing Company for Ripley's which I'd only played on TPA before. Gotta admit it's nice not having the lag while playing. The drawback is this machine is wearing down. The auto-launch coil isn't working as it should, the art around the jewel area has faded a lot and the ball tends to get stuck in the left inlane, shrunken head and right spinner areas. The worst one is the fact that it doesn't recognize the A jewel shots when it goes up the Temple Ramp.

The plus side is I only spent about $2 between the 3-4 specials I got and the replay I earned. Also, you get 3 credits for $1, so it makes it very worth your while. It's a fun one, but there's others I enjoy more. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts