Best table music

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
On a related note (and also a topic we've had before), what would you say is the most OTT call-out? It has to be a tie between AFM's SEWPAA JACKPUUUUUUUT or Ripley's SOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAA JAAAAAAAAAAACKPOOOOOOOOOT!

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
I´m missing an Option to turn off the Music on several tables, such as Funhouse. Plus an Option to balance between sound and music volume. On most tables the music volume is a bit to dominant. Are there any patches in development to fullfill my wishes?

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
On a related note (and also a topic we've had before), what would you say is the most OTT call-out? It has to be a tie between AFM's SEWPAA JACKPUUUUUUUT or Ripley's SOOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAAA JAAAAAAAAAAACKPOOOOOOOOOT!

I always enjoyed Rudy's "YOU...Big...SAUSAGE!!!"

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
For me, it is the ball shooter lane loop music from Black Rose, when S-I-N-K-S-H-I-P is lit. The reason I love this short loop is that the same tune is referenced so flawlessly in the main S-I-N-K-S-H-I-P main theme as you try and get the ball into Davey Jones' Locker.

Just let the ball sit there for a bit and enjoy these musical stings. You start to realise very quickly that there was a sense of real pride in what Williams/Bally did on this era of pinball.

"Getting the rowboat above 70" is what the sound engineers called it back in the day.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Rollergames music makes me think straight away of the theme song from "Saved by the bell".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maVR_xOwe6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Makes me want to wear sweatbands again.

I generally go with TPA = sound off / Google Music Unlimited on (it plays over TPA on Android), normally with some metal or Rock.
Amplifire - got me through last BR Wizard goal tonight (10M+ Jack Pot).
Now - what will go nicely with a little Fish Tales?

Members online

Members online