Beta 0.025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Valve tends to be "weird" about greenlit games, I've seen them give much less in the way of wiggle room to indies compared to big name AAA publishers. I'm sure it has something to do with some risk/reward calculation done by valve's business team. Possible explanation as to why valve is enforcing strict DLC policies for farsight.

That aside, looking forward to the release of this game

russh1

Sep 1, 2012
Black knights attract mode camera seems very close to the table. But I'm not sure if its a bug or not.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Please test with Enable Steam Community In-Game option DISABLED (http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/959/amhq.png).

It just hangs when you try to purchase and you have to kill the app. You need to do something about it.

I fixed the hang issue. However you won't be able to purchase if you have this option set. I have a support question in with Valve to see if this is the correct behavior. In the meantime, check that box if you want to "purchase"

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I'm putting up a build shortly, it has some dialogs to detect these issues. Let me know what you see.

Mike, I've figured out the problem.

I had to enable Steam Community In-Game in the global Steam settings.

Steam/Settings/In-Game:

Steam.jpg

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike, I've figured out the problem.

I had to enable Steam Community In-Game in the global Steam settings.

Steam/Settings/In-Game:

Steam.jpg

Had a feeling it was that. I set it to show a dialog if you have that unset, so that it wont hang or crash anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online