Mar 13, 2012
Beta 0.027 is up.

Version 0.027
- Fixed corrupted texture in AFM for one of the flashers
- Fixed flashers on Victory
- Fixed crash on purchasing
- Fixed crash on canceling purchase in the end of trial method
- Fixed memory leaks which caused crashes

Purchases have been reset again to further test.

Thanks

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Success, Mike...
No errors at all, labels correct (on the Pro Packs anyway).

Timelord ...

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Running smooth as silk Mike. We just might have too keep you around. Hell of a job drinks are on me. Thanks!!

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Oh, Yeah, Jeff...
Always forgetting Stuart. And I really shouldn't.

Timelord ...

PS: Hey Jeff I'll be in Chat for about 15 minutes

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Mike, You and your team have done a great job on this product. When this goes live to the public, will you be able to update it as easily and at a pace (if needed, hopefully not) as you are able to now? I know other platforms have an extended approval process etc..

thanks again..!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Minor artwork text issue?

I purchased only the first pack, Medieval Madness and BOP. I bought it fast so I am not sure what the wording was on the purchase screen. I then went to go buy Ripley's pack. It doesn't: a) list the other table it comes with b) list what table pack it is. Tricky because it is split from the original 4 pack. All other tables seem to do both except Theatre of Magic and Black Hole. They show the same way.

Also these three tables are listed as $8.99 each, alone. You don't see the table it is packed with until you hit buy table pack and see the abbreviation for the second table in the purchase jargon.

They should all be consistent. I am sure you don't want them listed for $8.99. Plus you need to list the other table the pack comes with. Or at least reword those.

These three say purchase table pack " Tom, RBION, black hole" and the others have purchase table pack 7 or 6 etc.

Also, I now just purchasd season pack one but had to pay full price. Will it be setup to know what purchases I already made and charge me less since i already bought some packs? Or will buyers be clearly warned of this before first purchase?

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike, You and your team have done a great job on this product. When this goes live to the public, will you be able to update it as easily and at a pace (if needed, hopefully not) as you are able to now? I know other platforms have an extended approval process etc..

thanks again..!

Yes, we will be able to update quickly, however we will probably do public releases monthly with mobile, and only update in between if something major needs to be fixed. Just because everytime you change something you risk breaking something else.

Minor artwork text issue?

I purchased only the first pack, Medieval Madness and BOP. I bought it fast so I am not sure what the wording was on the purchase screen. I then went to go buy Ripley's pack. It doesn't: a) list the other table it comes with b) list what table pack it is. Tricky because it is split from the original 4 pack. All other tables seem to do both except Theatre of Magic and Black Hole. They show the same way.

Also these three tables are listed as $8.99 each, alone. You don't see the table it is packed with until you hit buy table pack and see the abbreviation for the second table in the purchase jargon.

They should all be consistent. I am sure you don't want them listed for $8.99. Plus you need to list the other table the pack comes with. Or at least reword those.

These three say purchase table pack " Tom, RBION, black hole" and the others have purchase table pack 7 or 6 etc.

Also, I now just purchasd season pack one but had to pay full price. Will it be setup to know what purchases I already made and charge me less since i already bought some packs? Or will buyers be clearly warned of this before first purchase?

Ripleys, Black Hole and Theater are all one pack priced at 8.99. I'll need to fix the dialog for that "pack"

I'm not quite sure how we'll handle if you own packs and try to buy the season pack. I'll discuss it with management.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
The Gorgar score display is still messed up.

k1Gmmm4.jpg

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I purchased all the table 2 single pro packs and then for the last pack I purchased the season 2 pro pack for 39.99. Hate to see you guys have to deal with it on the backend. Maybe keep track of how many packs of each season a person owns with some counter, when it reaches a breaking point where it is no longer a deal a different prompt comes up telling them it isn't available since they own x number of tables in this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online