Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Since we don't have the lighting working on PC yet

Wait one second, I'm just curious what you mean by this. Do you mean that you don't have the individual lighting of the PS4, do you mean that it's like the 360 version but a few lights aren't working properly, or do you mean the tables are perfect but the actual lighting of the game is messed up so you can't see anyhting?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Wait one second, I'm just curious what you mean by this. Do you mean that you don't have the individual lighting of the PS4, do you mean that it's like the 360 version but a few lights aren't working properly, or do you mean the tables are perfect but the actual lighting of the game is messed up so you can't see anyhting?

We have 360/PS3 type lighting on PC. We don't have the PS4 dynamic lighting (each individual bulb) working on PC yet.

There should also be some beta news today.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
I was wondering who gets the beta. Any backer who chose PC as one of there platforms, or only the backers who got the beta testing reward? I remember hearing something about all PC backers getting beta.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Geez modder dude take a xanax lmao

Priceless
Sorry, I ruptured a disc in my spine this weekend and have been in constant pain since. It's making me even more irritable than usual...I can't even play my real pinball machines right now... :(

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Lol, ouch feel better man

Shall i mind your acdc? Just until your feeling better? Bad time? Ill ask when you more medicated

Heh feel better bud

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Official news is that emails have been sent out for Steam beta. Follow the instructions and hopefully everything goes smooth. :D

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yay, this thread can finally die!

Testers: please use the new beta section for further discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.