Beta Vs 0.012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
No problem Mike, you don't have to take care of this over the weekend. I can wait! Will PM you and email support.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
It's sounds like you are logged in fine (that's the dialog you should see). It's probably an issue with the entitlement on the server not set for your email.

I am getting the same error message. I have to log in every single time I enter TPA to get to play the T2 table. When I log in I get that "error" message.

It once again says "login completed", and like mentioned above by sotie...my only option is to hit the "ok" button.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I am getting the same error message. I have to log in every single time I enter TPA to get to play the T2 table. When I log in I get that "error" message.

It once again says "login completed", and like mentioned above by sotie...my only option is to hit the "ok" button.

Are you seeing the T2 table? I'm not.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
When im in full screen mode the dialog box popup doesnt appear unless i minimize and then when i maximize the screen is all black so i have to close the game. In window mode I see the dialog box popup and when i press ok im takin to the main screen but the login option still says login. T2 table is not listed and I assume the login button should say Logout.

Are you seeing the T2 table? I'm not.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah im unable to get login in either!

Should only people who backed T2 over the $400 tier be getting this added to the PC beta, or all people who selected the PC platform to receive T2 on??

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Only people who paid big bucks for T2 are going to see T2.

I get logged in, but being that I am NOT a T2 backer I don't see T2. Just as it should be.

Last edited:

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I don't know about big bucks, but i did pledge to a tier that included beta access. I think I haven't been added to the list that enables T2 access, but I sent off email/private message.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Yeah im unable to get login in either!

Should only people who backed T2 over the $400 tier be getting this added to the PC beta, or all people who selected the PC platform to receive T2 on??

$300 tier or higher. It wouldn't feel fair to give it to everyone, since some people paid a pretty large amount of money to be a beta tester on this table.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Agreed. I'm a T2 backer but not to that level.

Higher level backers should get access first.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Mike, pls told us if you can: will be here preorder on steam or it will be right away release?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike, pls told us if you can: will be here preorder on steam or it will be right away release?

I don't know if we plan to do pre orders. When it's available everyone can purchase. Since we're a few weeks out from release, not sure a pre order is necessary.

Professor_Jones

Aug 25, 2013
Also since it will be sold in numeric format, there will be an unlimited supply of the game, making pre orders pointless (unless they come with some sort of exclusive advantage).

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Any word on this?

Sorry I meant to respond to you on that earlier.

Right now the leaderboards are through the FarSight login. I haven't figured out how to tie your steam account to the FarSight one yet. So I'm not 100% sure if I'll get that to work or not.

Professor_Jones

Aug 25, 2013
So it's clear now why I didn't understand yet you don't bother explaining why ? If you're going to post a reply you might as well make a complete one.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Right now the leaderboards are through the FarSight login. I haven't figured out how to tie your steam account to the FarSight one yet. So I'm not 100% sure if I'll get that to work or not.
..i hope you can resolve this fast - will be the force with you. its actualy very important feature especially for not strong involved in pinball part of the steam community which motivate to compete with friends in FX - you see who of your buddies on top with each table, on which table you is a king - all info on a screen without any additional loging process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts