Big Lebowski Pinball is coming?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I think this could be a very professional product. I know JP de Win (Dutch designer and man behind the new WOZ LCD graphics) wouldn't commit to this if he was not sure it would be a success. Also, the boss in the outfit, Barry Driessen, has done a very professional P-ROC conversion of Bride of Pinbot. Besides all new animations, they made a whole new ruleset with 3-ball multiballs and complex stages towards a wizard mode. I played it recently at the Dutch Pinball Open and I was blown away with the presentation, very high production value. With all new ventures comes risk and time to get up and running, but I wouldn't bet against these guys. Besides, every time a new thing comes along in pinball land, I think we should applaud and encourage, and deliver fair and comstructive criticism if needed. Ofcourse I'm a bit biased also, coming from the Netherlands! The land of (driveway, no, let's not go there, that's another thread...) cheese, windmills, tulips, wooden shoes and now pinball!

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
Not so sure that pinball and dutch ovens mix :p

That said, it would be nice to get a peek at a list of the callouts/game modes. There's no real reason to keep that stuff a secret, and it would be a dealbreaker/dealmaker kind of piece of information for me.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
For fans of the movie (probably the people who would be most likely to buy the machine)... that's hardly the case. The movie is super quotable.
Exactly. But I'm talking about that one line, and that one poster not knowing it. Not superfans :) That's why I said "anyone".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts