Bug Black Knight 3rd ball gets stuck past multiball chute

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
Hello. I am having almost the same problem as a person did in 2012 or so in the forum. Table: Black Knight
Bug: This is a major issue. It is 99% impossible to start 3-ball multiball by locking three balls on the upper playfield. After locking the first two balls, the third usually goes past the lock chute and hangs. You can't nudge the table or it will tilt. Calling the attendant says the ball is not stuck 90% of the time and will reset the ball 10% of the time. If it says the ball is not stuck, you have to restart the game. On the lower playfield, if you have 1 or 2 balls locked on top, the green light will never light 90% of the time to play multiball. Sometimes locking 1 ball on top and putting a ball into bottom multiball hole when NOT lit will start multiball. Black Knight is in a Williams challenge so I am screwed. I went to PSN to download a new table but it will only download a Vita table, no PS3 table. So again I am screwed. Can someone help? Thanks

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
BK across all platforms has more bugs than a Motel 6 roll-away. Three years ago, TPA promised a switch from a scripted table to emulation. We're still waiting.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Here's my solution... Ok, so you have to pause the game, when it gives you the option to either quit or resume, hit quit. Then hit 'exit game'. This will bring you to 'my tables'. Select Bram Stoker's Dracula. Problem solved

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
Yeah. There are more than one table with bugs but they are not that bad.

Thanks Extork. I will try that and see.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Yeah. There are more than one table with bugs but they are not that bad.

Did you try Champion Pub in 720p? There's a bug that makes it unplayable as you can't fill entirely the stamina bar in order to start a fight.

I let you discover this huge and nasty bug.;) (I still ask myself how it has passed through the QA...)

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I am almost sure that it became a problem after the Megapatch. Before that the main issue was that the table lost count of the balls in play.

Weird things start to happen when the attendant resets the balls so this isn't really a good thing.

Btw, you can also play BK2000 instead, I love the music on that table!

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
@ Extork. I tried your solution with no help. [MENTION=2327]Tann[/MENTION]. No, I only play at 1080p. [MENTION=345]ScotchYeti[/MENTION]. I am sure you are right. I have never had this problem before when plying BK. I like BK2000. Beat the wizard table in 3 days. Still fun to play though. I like most tables except HH. I hate that table.

In my original post, I said I downloaded the game again but it only downloaded the Vita version. I went back and downloaded the Season 1 bundle and got the BK table in it and now the only thing that I have a problem with is the third ball hanging at the multi chute but I am able to nudge it out now and if I can't, the attendant always resets my ball so I never have to restart the game. At least I can do the Williams Challenge and get a half ass decent score on BK. Thanks guys. Happy Playing.

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
Hey Tann. I really like your scorecard. Must have been some tedious work at making it and adding everything to it. Great job. :)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
@ Extork. I tried your solution with no help. [MENTION=2327]Tann[/MENTION]. No, I only play at 1080p. [MENTION=345]ScotchYeti[/MENTION]. I am sure you are right. I have never had this problem before when plying BK. I like BK2000. Beat the wizard table in 3 days. Still fun to play though. I like most tables except HH. I hate that table.

In my original post, I said I downloaded the game again but it only downloaded the Vita version. I went back and downloaded the Season 1 bundle and got the BK table in it and now the only thing that I have a problem with is the third ball hanging at the multi chute but I am able to nudge it out now and if I can't, the attendant always resets my ball so I never have to restart the game. At least I can do the Williams Challenge and get a half ass decent score on BK. Thanks guys. Happy Playing.

It's ok, because I do have another solution. This one involves holding the home button on your PlayStation device. When you get the option to 'quit', you're going to want to hit the option that says 'turn off the system'. Select that. Imidiately after, you're going to want to use google maps to find the nearest liquor store. At this point, you are going to exchange currency for a bottle of whiskey. Make sure you have a drinking glass. Get drunk, and that will help with the bugs on BK. Rinse... Repeat

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's ok, because I do have another solution. This one involves holding the home button on your PlayStation device. When you get the option to 'quit', you're going to want to hit the option that says 'turn off the system'. Select that. Imidiately after, you're going to want to use google maps to find the nearest liquor store. At this point, you are going to exchange currency for a bottle of whiskey. Make sure you have a drinking glass. Get drunk, and that will help with the bugs on BK. Rinse... Repeat
I just saunter over to my liquor cabinet. If I ever run out, at least I know what to do now.

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
Before i got hurt, I would drink 1/2 gal of whiskey one week, 1/2 gal of vodka the next week and a case or 2 of beer on the weekend. I take so many hydrocodone, morphine, xanax and valium now that if I drank much I would probably die and feel better. Its a wonder I can even flip the balls back on the table. Thats probably why I didnt catch the sarcasm. :) (And no. Drinking was not the cause of me getting hurt.)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Before i got hurt, I would drink 1/2 gal of whiskey one week, 1/2 gal of vodka the next week and a case or 2 of beer on the weekend. I take so many hydrocodone, morphine, xanax and valium now that if I drank much I would probably die and feel better. Its a wonder I can even flip the balls back on the table. Thats probably why I didnt catch the sarcasm. :) (And no. Drinking was not the cause of me getting hurt.)

Really what I was being sarcastic about was Black Knight. And the fact that it hasn't been fixed yet. I am so deeply sorry that it came off as attacking you. I really wasn't. I like for these forums to make anyone feel welcome, in any situation. You and I have something in comon, we both love TPA, that is what we are here for.

If you want me to, I'll gladly take my posts down. If it's going to cause more harm than good, I have no problem with taking them off.

The way I got started on these forums was reporting bugs. We are all here to talk about TPA, so please don't let me (or anyone else) hinder you. My joke fell flat, but that happens quite a lot.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
One does wonder though. The "PS3 SuperPatch" was going to enable Farsight to fix older tables individually (like they do on Android etc.), but so far it doesn't seem like they have used it much.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
One does wonder though. The "PS3 SuperPatch" was going to enable Farsight to fix older tables individually (like they do on Android etc.), but so far it doesn't seem like they have used it much.

They said that... But does it requires to download the table again on the PS Store? If yes, it must surely be the reason why FS doesn't add/fix anything on the PS3 version.

If no, well... everybody knows now that console players are considered as second class citizens by FS...

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
No Extork. Leave your posts up. I was just saying I take so much medicines that I didn't get it at first. After someone said sarcasm, I lmao because I finally got it. Everyone have fun playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.