BlahCade Podcast #11 - Bobby King Interview (TAF Kickstarter)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
What, you have something better to do? ;)

I, selfishly, would give up getting a new table for 2 months in order to get some of these past due issues.

yah, right? "like oh, if you didn't have anything else to do there?" ;0 i imagine any core-office emp at fs is inherently a jack-of-all-trades! probably feels like juggling three million things at once there...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Yeah, I know. But that doesn't necessarily imply that there was no problem with the Julia estate. It was a pretty big rumor and I am really curious to know if it was 100% completely untrue. Would Julia's estate license his image to anyone with enough dough?

it seemed like "confusion who had what license" was what was going on, maybe between "who controlled the pinball rights - addam's foundation, or the studio. they maybe didn't know who primarily controlled that property, the pinball machine, was what i got from it... it is 'odd', but cases like this, lol i don't think conspiratorially... just some bs some old lawyers wrote 'ages' ago, that some younger lawyers have to re-read and try to re-figure out now, with all of what the 'videogame/computer simulation' rig is set up to be now. (not like it probably gone all along without some of ball-busting along the way - that's a given, waking up the lawyers! suddenly hearing elvira's voice in my head... ;0)

(some others talking about seeing which movies in theaters...) omg i could go on and on about that. i so was born in the right time for movies. all three sw, TRON (first show in my hometown!!), all -first three- good indy jones... mf 'ROBOCOP', first show, day after i graduated hs!! :) heck i saw 'american graffiti' and '101 dalmations' at drive-ins; my folks up front, me and sis in the backseat. i was too young for it and usually fell asleep though!

too many to name - but we were years before VHS out in the sticks, but close enough to town to catch all the big flicks back then... superman II' first show ('superman I' would be my first VHS watch at a neighbors; our own fam old-style pop-top VHS would come soon after :))... 'the dark crystal'... omg how about a 'pee-wee's big adventure' table?!? how frickin' cool would that be??

oh if FS doesn't ever come out with their own 'pinball construction kit'... i might think this all a waste of time! heh but it's too much fun to daydream about making tables.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online