BlahCade Podcast #12 - The Extraordinarily Awkward Pause

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Just to answer a question that came up (around the 9 min mark). There is no limit on how many steam beta users we can have. Similar to Android.

Also, nice work on the podcast.

How about iOS testers or OSX? I'd be very interested in helping out. Recovering from transplant surgery so I have plenty of time. Thanks in advance

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm almost afraid to listen.

"Yeah, it's a really great podcast, until that Sean guy or whoever gets on and talks for eternity..." :p
He was very complimentary actually although he struggled with the concept of people using their forum name for some reason :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just sent him an email explaining...though I question it myself in this very podcast.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm almost afraid to listen.

"Yeah, it's a really great podcast, until that Sean guy or whoever gets on and talks for eternity..." :p

I've said before, I love the table breakdown and tactics aspect of the podcasts. If you did one or two tables per podcast, I'd be a happy camper.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I've said before, I love the table breakdown and tactics aspect of the podcasts. If you did one or two tables per podcast, I'd be a happy camper.
I'm not in every podcast because my work schedule doesn't always agree with the recording windows. There's only a narrow set of times everyone's available, especially since we have people in Germany and Australia in addition to the U.S.

That being said, if you haven't listened to all the episodes yet, you can find in-depth table discussions in Episodes #3 (FunHouse), #4 (Monster Bash), #6 (Ripley's), #8 (Twilight Zone) and #12 (Dracula).

EDIT: And thanks Mike for clarifying the Steam beta slot question!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I didn't realize a Podcast could review a Podcast. Doesn't that disrupt the space/time continuum or something?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I didn't realize a Podcast could review a Podcast. Doesn't that disrupt the space/time continuum or something?
Only if the podcasts review each other, and you stream both at the same time. Then the streams could get crossed, and...well, bad stuff could happen.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm not in every podcast because my work schedule doesn't always agree with the recording windows. There's only a narrow set of times everyone's available, especially since we have people in Germany and Australia in addition to the U.S.

That being said, if you haven't listened to all the episodes yet, you can find in-depth table discussions in Episodes #3 (FunHouse), #4 (Monster Bash), #6 (Ripley's), #8 (Twilight Zone) and #12 (Dracula).

EDIT: And thanks Mike for clarifying the Steam beta slot question!

I'm definitely going to do that! I've heard the TZ one. It'd be good for me to hear more about Ripleys. I find it difficult to get into that table.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So where are our contest entries??? We've had one official entry @BlahCade #BlahCaders. Do you people not like winning free stuff? All it takes is a pic of a pinball table with one of four hand gestures! Couldn't be easier. You telling me you don't want to win one of these?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I don't tweet.

I suspect a lot of our listeners don't. Point is, we want to have more interaction with you all, and many of our listeners are not part of the forum here. It's a good catch all. Contest is to reward those that listen and encourage you all to interact with us in a more neutral social media setting.

All I'm saying is, right now the odds of someone's name being drawn to win are really freakin' good right now!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.