BlahCade Podcast #2 - Happy Hour!

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
podcastgarden.com is free. i haven't used it so i don't know how good it is, but coast2coast pinball uses it so it can't be all bad.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
podcastgarden.com is free. i haven't used it so i don't know how good it is, but coast2coast pinball uses it so it can't be all bad.

I checked out Podcast Garden a few days ago and they appear to be free, but then it looks like you have to pay for anything beyond bare minimum. I think they only let you post one podcast per month otherwise.

N

netizen

You can always upload your material to archive.org

I think you need to use their interface software, but it's free and they are the wayback machine peeps

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I checked out Podcast Garden a few days ago and they appear to be free, but then it looks like you have to pay for anything beyond bare minimum. I think they only let you post one podcast per month otherwise.

Ohh, I was wondering about that. Also Nate has mentioned on his show that their uploading system strips some file info out of his episodes.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Heretic is a riot. The chat is just rolilng along and he comes in and it becomes about 3 minutes of insane hilarity. Fun to listen to overall.

s1500

Dec 24, 2012
We know you all have been clamoring for another edition of the Barcade, so here it is!

Drop us a comment, you honestly can't hurt our feelings! Tell us more of want you want to hear, what parts work, what don't. The more suggestions we get, the better we can make this. Now, get to listening!

Glad to see you have EP 2 out.

I would suggest podomatic.com for free. I've been using it for over a year for my own casts and haven't paid a cent to it. There's only a space limit for free accounts, while podcastgarden is by the episode(limit: 4). You can get a lot of mileage out of podomatic.

So definitely get an official podcastin' setup going so we can subscribe & listen. Once that's up, I'll spread the word on the "2 worthy video game podcasts" thread on atariage, which is the go-to place for all new retro gaming/pinball/classic computing podcasts.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Glad to see you have EP 2 out.

I would suggest podomatic.com for free. I've been using it for over a year for my own casts and haven't paid a cent to it. There's only a space limit for free accounts, while podcastgarden is by the episode(limit: 4). You can get a lot of mileage out of podomatic.

So definitely get an official podcastin' setup going so we can subscribe & listen. Once that's up, I'll spread the word on the "2 worthy video game podcasts" thread on atariage, which is the go-to place for all new retro gaming/pinball/classic computing podcasts.

Ep 3 is out. See the "total chaos" thread for links.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.